Am I paranoid or were the announcers again | Syracusefan.com

Am I paranoid or were the announcers again

Dcuse

All Conference
begging for a Providence win. All I heard over and over was what Providence needed to do to win the game. I thought I was listening to a Providence recruiting tape.

begging for a Providence win. All I heard over and over was what Providence needed to do to win the game. I thought I was listening to a Providence recruiting tape.
When B level announcing teams have the #1 team in the country against a major underdog they know if the upset happens their calls will be all over the highlight reels. Not surprised.

get used to it.

After KJ's dunk they sounded like they were countinv the seconds to the commercial

I like Dickie Simpkins personally. We play well when he is there also.

Were these guys PC alums? Talk about biased.

They are both New Englanders, so kind of expected.

Wait til Bob Wenzel... He'll be flat out rooting and cheering for our opponent

They aren't biased. The legit story line is "how can these guys possibly beat Syracuse?" How else do you try to make us jack-hammering another team into something interesting for neutral fans? It comes with the territory.

It will always be more high media interest that a PC takes down the #1 team in the country ... what's the big deal in "SU knocks out PC by 14" ... that would be a Ho Hum

Isn't it great to be #1? We're the team that can make somebody's season by upsetting us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom