AMAZING. GOD BLESS AMERICA! | Syracusefan.com

AMAZING. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

To those who say JB is the only coach who throws their players under the bus.

On the very first question in the TBS interview when asked what the game came down to Coach K said Love, missed free throws and “Mark Williams was never in the game “.

On the very first question in the TBS interview when asked what the game came down to Coach K said Love, missed free throws and “Mark Williams was never in the game “.
There is a difference in throwing college kids under the bus and professionals.

In fairness it wasn’t a shot at Williams, but an observation that he was hampered by foul trouble, ie; “never in the game”.
That’s very different than saying a player “doesn’t get it” (Anselem),or they “don’t know what they’re doing” (Jesse), or they “haven’t done anything all year” (Benny).

Think that was a shot at the refs. The missed FT line was a shot at the kid.

It will be vacated next year so best case scenario
Not anymore, NCAA is basically taking a hands off approach to Athletics administration after the NIL rules passed last year.

I'm rooting for money and I have a $20 future on Kansas at 10-1. I'll throw a small bet on UNC +4.5 to try and catch a middle.