An Open Letter to the ACC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

An Open Letter to the ACC

When did I ever say that? Does your 1959 national title beat our 1981 title? Does your 5 conference titles beat our 18? Now I think you are just typing out of this world stuff to push my buttons...but I do like how you stick up for your team also

Just keeping apples to apples comparisons in context, our conference affiliation history is a bit shorter than Clemson's.

When did I ever say that? Does your 1959 national title beat our 1981 title? Does your 5 conference titles beat our 18? Now I think you are just typing out of this world stuff to push my buttons...but I do like how you stick up for your team also

Maybe, just maybe, they believe their 1959 national title is better as they were not placed on probation for the next 2 years due the activities of HCCP and successor HCDF involved in being able to win that NC.

Just a thought.

:)

Maybe, just maybe, they believe their 1959 national title is better as they were not placed on probation for the next 2 years due the activities of HCCP and successor HCDF involved in being able to win that NC.

Just a thought.

:)
Was it taken away from us? No it was not. The only reason I said this, was because it was a response to that other guys biased opinions. Where was fl st mentioned? idk

The Big East conference was one of the youngest conferences in football...We were independent for a long long time so conference championships really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Im looking at success on the field and our players going to the pros.

The Big East conference was one of the youngest conferences in football...We were independent for a long long time so conference championships really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Im looking at success on the field and our players going to the pros.

If you look at the two teams during the time that both were in a conference (1991 to Present).
Conference Championships:
SU-5
Clemson-2*

*That is somewhat misleading because Clemson clearly dominated the ACC during the 80's with 5 ACC championships in the 80's alone, but SU was pretty damn impressive in the 80's as well. But, if we are discussing the time that both were in a conference...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom