And by 'Texas' he obviously means 'Oklahoma' | Syracusefan.com

And by 'Texas' he obviously means 'Oklahoma'

Appears like people prefer the ACC to the B10, which is good to hear.

Anytime West Virginia or West Virginia's $cout site is used as the source it all crap. Texas may leave the Big XII but I don't see them joining the Rust Belt conference. It will either be joining the Pac-12 with Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Okie State, joining the SEC, or going Independent and trying to get the ND deal with the ACC.

I like how the B1G is targeting GATech for the travel partner with Texas, no, really, I see the logic: Texas WANTS to have the travel issues that WVU has. To make it happen, they will proposing that the Austin airport be closed to anything with multiple engines so they can travel to San Antonio and fly out, just like WVU travels to Pittsburg to fly out. The nearest conference mates would be GATech, Iowa State and Nebraska. Makes sense in a West Virginia sort of way. :D

Good find, SU2NASA. We need a little fun every now and then.

Anytime West Virginia or West Virginia's $cout site is used as the source it all crap. Texas may leave the Big XII but I don't see them joining the Rust Belt conference. It will either be joining the Pac-12 with Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Okie State, joining the SEC, or going Independent and trying to get the ND deal with the ACC.

Was that the site the dude posted his garbage on?

Was that the site the dude posted his garbage on?
Yes, the DudeofWV is from WVU's site I listed. They have started to turn on him because of the ACC GOR and him admitting he posts that crap to try destabilize the ACC and keep WVU afloate because the ACC said no to WVU.

Yes, the DudeofWV is from WVU's site I listed. They have started to turn on him because of the ACC GOR and him admitting he posts that crap to try destabilize the ACC and keep WVU afloate because the ACC said no to WVU.

the most delusional thing was that he actually believed the decision makers would be impacted by his garbage.

the most delusional thing was that he actually believed the decision makers would be impacted by his garbage.

To be fair, he started the FSU and Clemson to the Big 12 bullshit and that turned into a firestorm.

To be fair, he started the FSU and Clemson to the Big 12 bullshit and that turned into a firestorm.

only on the internet. The people who actually make those decisions had no idea who he was

only on the internet. The people who actually make those decisions had no idea who he was

When I first started, I mean disclosed, the 'Oklahoma to the Big Ten' rumor a few people on twitter and other message boards began reposting it too.

People are idiots.

When I first started, I mean disclosed, the 'Oklahoma to the Big Ten' rumor a few people on twitter and other message boards began reposting it too.

People are idiots.

Sadly, it makes more sense than anything the DUDU DUDE has written. At least OU has academics on par with UNL (some logic) versus FSU desiring to play Iowa State, TTech and KSU annually or UVA and UNC wanting games with Iowa and Illinois. You weren't even trying to accomplish anything other than humor and you still made more sense than the Dude.

Sadly, it makes more sense than anything the DUDU DUDE has written. At least OU has academics on par with UNL (some logic) versus FSU desiring to play Iowa State, TTech and KSU annually or UVA and UNC wanting games with Iowa and Illinois. You weren't even trying to accomplish anything other than humor and you still made more sense than the Dude.

Well, it wasn't exactly rocket science.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom