Anderson out at Oregon State | Syracusefan.com

Anderson out at Oregon State

djorange1989

Living Legend
Dude was under contract through 2021, have fun paying him off. I wonder if Chip Kelly would consider heading back to the state of Oregon, albeit to a sad sack program.

In a galaxy far far away, we would play them most years.

Anderson said if I can't win here I'll tear up my contract. He did just that. Saved OSU $12 million!

OSU has a problem keeping up with the facilities at Oregon. OSU will have lots of HCs who want the job but they now have 2 HCs who walked away: Riley and now Anderson. That doesn't look good.

Smart move leaving Madison, huh Gary?

That was exactly my first thought. Guess he had some issues with the administration there but regardless, your chances of winning are still miles better at Wisky than OSU.

oh, nice catch, thank you. wow, he walked away from a lot of cash.

This does not make sense. Why would he wave all that money? I suspect one of two things:

1) he did something wrong that violated a contractual obligation (eg misfired on something integrity related), or

2) he is getting a lump sum payment of more money upfront over two years versus $12m over the next four.

Something is not as it seems.

This does not make sense. Why would he wave all that money? I suspect one of two things:

1) he did something wrong that violated a contractual obligation (eg misfired on something integrity related), or

2) he is getting a lump sum payment of more money upfront over two years versus $12m over the next four.

Agreed. No one walks away from that much money.

Nike school?

Neither, he's simply taking the moral high ground. Anderson is a man of his word.