Andreau Kirby Euless Trinity Overlooked | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Andreau Kirby Euless Trinity Overlooked

Does anyone have any video on him? Maybe he just isn't that good. 6'3, 340 is not exactly too overly athletic for a lineman barring special players.

Does anyone have any video on him? Maybe he just isn't that good. 6'3, 340 is not exactly too overly athletic for a lineman barring special players.

I did try a search (though admittidley there are better video search folks on this board than me I am sure) with limited time before leaving for my Tuesday golf game. I really posted this for interesting discussion about under the radar players in TX and thought it would make for interesting discussion. I do know that Trinity has a $5M weight room facility dedicated soley to football and all the linemen I have seen in my daughters time there are huge but very athletic with some of the best coaching in the state including a full time S&C coach (actually the full time salaries of their coaching staff would probably rival the sunbelt okay not quite but it is up there). It was noted in the blurb that even though the kid has been on the varsity since his sophmore year he had injuries his first two years and only cracked the starting lineup this season and the reporter feels that is what has held up his recruitment. For what it is worth and apologizing for my sanrkiness (is that a word?) yesterday my attempt was to highlight TX has so many elite athletes that some go unnoticed even though they deserve a D1 offer.