Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told he will be travelling to Syracuse today.
th

White needs to make a decision. It is August 26th. I mean if you are going to decide to transfer then make a decision. If he has made the decision just announce it and move on. Keeping it till the last second makes no sense.

I want the player but honestly this delay makes me question this kid's mind. The delay is totally White creating drama. It literally makes no sense for decision to be made publicly as we know Rothstein will report it so it isn't like the news is going to stay out of the news.
I guess we just see it differently. To you, this is a dramatic pause for affect, whereas to me I find that hard to believe since it's so clearly ineffective -- 99.9% of college basketball fans, NBA scouts, etc, could care less what's going on with Andrew White. It just feels more like a kid who takes his time and doesn't care a bit about the normal recruiting publicity circus--I mean how many pictures has he posted of his visits to the various campuses?

White needs to make a decision. It is August 26th. I mean if you are going to decide to transfer then make a decision. If he has made the decision just announce it and move on. Keeping it till the last second makes no sense.

I want the player but honestly this delay makes me question this kid's mind. The delay is totally White creating drama. It literally makes no sense for decision to be made publicly as we know Rothstein will report it so it isn't like the news is going to stay out of the news.
Nah, only people who think they have a right to know every action a CBB player takes are creating drama. Whatever his decision, the people who need to know already know. Personally, the kid is already a favorite of mine for his stealth.

I had heard from a forum member this weekend but I didn't report it yesterday.

From my OWN source I can confirm what this VERY credible forum member told me.

He will be on campus no later than Saturday.
Oh, thank god. Because I was driving back to New Hartford from Albany last Sunday, and I got passed by a car from Virginia. Right after the car passed me, they slowed down. So, I got out to pass that car, as I had my cruise control on and didn't want to take it off. So, I passed, but about 30 second later, here comes Virginia to pass me again. Does the same damn thing, passes pulls right in front of me and then slows down. So we keep leap frogging for the entire way from Albany to the Herkimer exit (about an hour and 15 minutes). The whole time I am thinking, what if this is Andrew White on his way to Syracuse. I surely can't root for a guy that drives like an a-hole. I can now root for him with no restrictions.

I guess we just see it differently. To you, this is a dramatic pause for affect, whereas to me I find that hard to believe since it's so clearly ineffective -- 99.9% of college basketball fans, NBA scouts, etc, could care less what's going on with Andrew White. It just feels more like a kid who takes his time and doesn't care a bit about the normal recruiting publicity circus--I mean how many pictures has he posted of his visits to the various campuses?
I have no idea how many pictures as I haven't been living the daily grind in this kids recruitment. I just find it weird we are 3 days before classes begin and all other players are in the student directory including another 5th year grad player and White isn't.

That just makes me say something is going on. I think he is coming but the fact nothing is official means something. I agree the college basketball world doesn't care about this but it is just weird we are so late in the process and the decision hasn't been public.

And I don't remember jb saying anything about a meeting. My son moves in today. Today and tomorrow are move in days.

Well I'm sure JB appreciates your son being a fan but I don't think he'd be invited to the meeting regardless. Just kidding with you :)

Last edited:
He's moving... I would think they would be driving with at least a car load full of stuff.

Its time we take control of this situation!

Someone on here that lives in Virginia go pick Andrew up. We'll meet near BWI so I can pick him up. I'll meet one of you from the Syracuse area north of Scranton on 81 where he can ride with you to SU.

Its time we take control of this situation!

Someone on here that lives in Virginia go pick Andrew up. We'll meet near BWI so I can pick him up. I'll meet one of you from the Syracuse area north of Scranton on 81 where he can ride with you to SU.
Boosters providing an extra benefit (a car ride) ... hmmmm. If we provided all recruits with automatic A's, limos, drugs and prostitutes ... no problem. But a car ride is bound to bring in the NCAA enforcement lackies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom