Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If AW shows up at SU the day before classes start (tomorrow or even Monday), too bad all of us didn't know that from the get go. Could have avoided a lot of fan time and speculation, plus closed threads. But hey, it's summer, what else was there to fret over...

If AW shows up at SU the day before classes start (tomorrow or even Monday), too bad all of us didn't know that from the get go. Could have avoided a lot of fan time and speculation, plus closed threads. But hey, it's summer, what else was there to fret over...

It gave us something to talk about and a much needed distraction for the boredom of the offseason.

I've learned a lot from this whole exercise.

1) I hate this board.
2) I hate the VCU board.
3) O13 is a god.
4) O13 is a complete jerk. (That's putting it mildly.)
5) CNY is a loathsome place.
6) Syracuse is a loathsome program.
7) VCU is awesome in every facet imaginable.
8) VCU is going to the Final Four.
9) Our coach is evil incarnate.
10) I am addicted to this thread.
11) I am addicted to a similar thread on the VCU board.

image.jpg

I hope he's happy with his decision.

1) I hate this board.
2) I hate the VCU board.
3) O13 is a god.
Because of this post I searched out the VCU board and man they hate our program as arrogant. Also, wow do they hate us and really don't like O13

Because of this post I searched out the VCU board and man they hate our program as arrogant. Also, wow do they hate us and really don't like O13
Some of em seem like good knowledgeable fans. And they have their bad apples, like all fan bases. But man, the bad apples seem to think they are the dominant program of all time. Considering they've had 2 players drafted since 1978 and have gotten past the round of 32 once in history it's pretty amazing to hear some of them talk. But like I said... all fan bases have a few and they tend to be the loudest.

Last edited:
Молодец!
Ha. Yup. Mалчик!
Great. Didn't think I'd see the day when I would need to use Google Translate in here!
Since you guys asked ;))) ... Kudos to suttree, BTW, for using a word not easily translated by Google. It is normally pronounced as "mOlodets". Taken literally, with the accent on the first "o", the word means "young fella ... with some brawn". A warrior (bogatyr', богатырь) or otherwise healthy dude, would be referred to as "дОбрый мОлодец" (dobryi=kind). But with the accent on the "e" (molodEts) the word is used in praise. As in "way to go". Likely coming from the same word, but as a done deed - the warrior having conquered the dragon. You're now versed in the nuances of Russian BS, ummm ... mythology. Nobody expects the Russian Inquisition in the AWIII thread.

1) I hate this board.
2) I hate the VCU board.
3) O13 is a god.

The one about the final four I read too, I believe they believe they will be in the FF this year...

Taking a page out of our Thomas Bryant playbook.
In my defense, I trashed him, but never said We were better off without him. That's what hurt about that so much.

For me it was a Ukrainian inquisition. The Russians are our oppressors! Cyrillic alphabet just one letter differential between the two. When addressing an adult however, that phrase is not really an endearing quality, ha. ;)
Oh, believe me, I hear ya. That's why my family had the sense to get us the hell out of theere in '81. And the Russians started oppressing Ukranians long before the current events and even Golodomor in the '30's (genocide by hunger for those unfamiliar). But we digress. LGW!

1) I hate this board.
2) I hate the VCU board.
3) O13 is a god.
Do you think other school fans go through what we go through? Because I seriously think we are the most tortured fans on the planet. It makes me PROUD.

Do you think other school fans go through what we go through? Because I seriously think we are the most tortured fans on the planet. It makes me PROUD.

We have had some bad breaks, but I don't know about tortured, we have had it pretty good, Rutgers fans are tortured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom