Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 195 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't think Miami is out because of that roster, they have scholarships to offer, but I do kinda think the fact that they start class Monday would make it REALLY tough for him to get situated and taking classes on time.

Yeah I don't think Miami is out because of that roster, they have scholarships to offer, but I do kinda think the fact that they start class Monday would make it REALLY tough for him to get situated and taking classes on time.

I think him not landing at Miami by Monday would be / is the final evidence suggesting he'll end up here. Definitely a good sign for us.

All that said, this is still a bizarre recruitment. Highly unusual for absolutely no information to be filtering out about a highly rated transfer like this.

At least the wait is almost over, one way or the other.

I think him not landing at Miami by Monday would be / is the final evidence suggesting he'll end up here. Definitely a good sign for us.

All that said, this is still a bizarre recruitment. Highly unusual for absolutely no information to be filtering out about a highly rated transfer like this.

Is anyone else exhausted?

track away. have fun.

Flight Finder ✈ Richmond Intl (KRIC) - Miami (ZMA) ✈ FlightAware

I've said this will be done after Rio. This is a done deal.
To be fair, you said it would be done a few weeks ago as well. Seeing as how he isn't at Miami as far as we know, I think a Syracuse call in pretty safe.

To be fair, you said it would be done a few weeks ago as well. Seeing as how he isn't at Miami as far as we know, I think a Syracuse call in pretty safe.

Yea but youre ignoring how he called it this way from day 1 before anyone else. Thats a disingenuous response, and this from a guy whose been skeptical (not distrusting) of o13 from the start. Idgaf if his timing is wrong if o13 calls them correct before anyone else

Yea but youre ignoring how he called it this way from day 1 before anyone else. Thats a disingenuous response, and this from a guy whose been skeptical (not distrusting) of o13 from the start. Idgaf if his timing is wrong if o13 calls them correct before anyone else
Thanks.

It's hard to be precise on the timing since that's subject to change. I reported Michigan State was out days after his visit, same with Miami.

He is expected to commit when Hops and JB return.

Sleep tight everyone!

If White commits next week, this dude was right from the get-go, despite the panic over the MSU and Miami visits and reports of a Richmond visit. It may have been done a few weeks ago, like he said.

Just (probably a useless) a fyi -- there are some VCU fans who still think he is theirs and will commit when their team gets back next week from some overseas exhibition lol. They are ready to troll SU, so be prepared lol. With that said, all signs seem to point to SU.

What does nine one seven mean GoHam??? Area code?
Also, Andrew White.

Just (probably a useless) a fyi -- there are some VCU fans who still think he is theirs and will commit when their team gets back next week from some overseas exhibition lol. They are ready to troll SU, so be prepared lol. With that said, all signs seem to point to SU.
I'm sure it's just a few bad apples but that fan base is amazingly delusional. They have created White interest in their minds yet tweet at him constantly. My favorite has to be the guy that refered to cuse as neuvou riche having previously been in the "non P5 mid major Big East".

Just asking. I like your posts. docsu changed his too... Can't we have a little certainty in this world???
Also, Andrew White III.

I'm sure it's just a few bad apples but that fan base is amazingly delusional. They have created White interest in their minds yet tweet at him constantly. My favorite has to be the guy that refered to cuse as neuvou riche having previously been in the "non P5 mid major Big East".

It SU is nouveau riche (which, just LOL - our first Final Four was 1975, and our most recent was, the most recent :cool:),
then VCU is NEVER riche.

They basically won a scratch-off lottery card, and blew it all in one weekend, years ago.

Just asking. I like your posts. docsu changed his too... Can't we have a little certainty in this world???
Also, Andrew White III.

I only switch every ten years or so. Promise.

Eta... I think AW commits next week.

It SU is nouveau riche (which, just LOL - our first Final Four was 1975, and our most recent was, the most recent :cool:),
then VCU is NEVER riche.

They basically won a scratch-off lottery card, and blew it all in one weekend, years ago.
VCU is a stepping stone gig.

If White commits next week, this dude was right from the get-go, despite the panic over the MSU and Miami visits and reports of a Richmond visit. It may have been done a few weeks ago, like he said.
Sure. And the syracuse poster that said we would beat Virginia when we were down 16 with less than 10 minutes to go was right all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom