Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 200 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey by all means commit to VCU.

Not much more to offer here in Cuse other than a better shot at the NBA, better competition, better shot at a national championship, a world class hall of fame coach with ties to the olympic team, a better venue, and nearly unrivaled national televised exposure.
He has no better shot at the NBA here than anywhere else. He's a 1 year player.

AWIII has been on campus and spoken with VCU staff. His family lives 15 minutes away, he practices over summer with members of the team and knows several of them personally as they all grew up playing ball.

He did not have "an official visit" to VCU, as there is no such thing for Graduate Transfers.

It's not like VCU fans are the only ones saying its a possibility, recruiting analysts from rivals, espn and . . . are stating so. You would thinly Jeff Goodman's tweet would lend some credence to it.

All of the above doesn't mean he's going to VCU however, still a strong Syracuse pull and you guys are the favorite.

At least the drama will be over this week!
I'll end the drama for us all now. He will wear Orange.

Im not saying VCU isn't a player in this I just find it strange the way it's being stated. All the p5 schools have been mentioned, but for some reason nothing has been concrete pointing that VCU is a potential landing spot. The only thing I can come up with is that the p5 schools were mentioned because there can't be an official visit in this situation , but an official announcement of a visit . He didn't have to do that with VCU because of proximity . But if I had a potential free trip to Spain in my back pocket I'd speed up my decision a week, to go on that trip. Especially for the experience with my future teammates . He didn't go on this trip , you can pretty much rule VCU out.

Oh, we'll be loaded all right.

Oh wait, that'll be me - I'll be loaded.
:p

Salut.
image.jpeg

So Syracuse gets White...that's a nice get...we now look great on paper... still need to play the games...now the hard work begins... cannot wait to see who rises to the occasion...go Cuse!

We are two deep at every position, can play a number of different style of lineups.

I'll end the drama for us all now. He will wear Orange.
So Jake tell us the truth. Was the real holdup because Shaun Belbey refused to relinquish the #3 jersey to AWIII. I heard that Belbey is a huge Mookie Jones fan and only came to Syracuse because he was promised he could wear the #3 like Mookie did. :p:p:p.
Shaun%20Belbey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors