Another day down...silence.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Another day down...silence..

Don't forget this guy too. Triplets!
tumblr_ni0vctTIHo1qedb29o1_500.gif

When Damone was scalping VH tix, was he selling comp tickets to his own show?

Don't you find it odd that Damone and Alex Van Halen have never been seen in the same room together?
who do we blame, Damone or Rat for the big music history faux pas??

Damone tells Rat 'now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.'

and then we see Rat in the car listening to Kashmir, trying to make a move.

Cameron still hast recovered from that embarrassment if you ask me.

its a good thing Nancy handles all the music now.

I wish there was a way to hold the NBA committee, draft evaluators whomever, accountable for their professional advice. Something like the NBA creating a scholarship fund for players who leave college on their opinion that they will be drafted - putting in money for these kids to complete their college education.

Damone tells Rat 'now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.'

It could've been a music publishing rights issue. I blame Amy Heckerling for not changing the line to, "side 2 of Physical Graffiti." (Side 3 on cassette?) I'm sure Crowe knew his LZ.

Damone was the best. I'm sure he's happy Cheap Trick is in its rightful place in the Rock Hall.

Some Fast Times trivia: Bruce Springsteen's sister, Pamela, played a cheerleader.

Last edited:
It could've been a music publishing writes issue. I blame Amy Heckerling for not changing the line to, "side 2 of Physical Graffiti." (Side 3 on cassette?) I'm sure Crowe knew his LZ.

Damone was the best. I'm sure he's happy Cheap Trick is in its rightful place in the Rock Hall.

Some Fast Times trivia: Bruce Springsteen's sister, Pamela, played a cheerleader.
Correct! I think I remember an article about this.

It could've been a music publishing writes issue. I blame Amy Heckerling for not changing the line to, "side 2 of Physical Graffiti." (Side 3 on cassette?) I'm sure Crowe knew his LZ.

true.

could've just left it at 'put on Led Zeppelin...' and been done with it.

ive argued that Rat is so inept, he doesn't even know the difference between Led Zep albums.

I always took it as purposeful. Rat obviously doesn't have Zep 4 so he plays whatever he has (or doesn't know or isn't hip enough to know the difference). Just foreshadowing and a precursor to how much Rat is to f** up the entire evening...

I always took it as purposeful. Rat obviously doesn't have Zep 4 so he plays whatever he has (or doesn't know or isn't hip enough to know the difference). Just foreshadowing and a precursor to how much Rat is to f** up the entire evening...

Maybe, plus he also plays it as he and Stacy are on the way to the restaurant, not when it was a good time to make out with her.

hadn't considered that before - but I think you might have something there!

hadn't considered that before - but I think you might have something there!

It's a great theory but it may be a little too deep a reference to the average movie viewer, plus, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere it was a rights issue.

It's a great theory but it may be a little too deep a reference to the average movie viewer, plus, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere it was a rights issue.
hmmm wonder if the rights had something to do with IV being on Atlantic while PG was on Swan Song

hmmm wonder if the rights had something to do with IV being on Atlantic while PG was on Swan Song

I doubt that was it. It's usually not a label issue. It is interesting that two Cameron Crowe projects got Zeppelin songs (Almost Famous). He covered the band in the 70s and he used a lot of those experiences as inspiration for Almost Famous. Zeppelin is very tough to get music rights for, for the most part. But why, oh why, did Jimmy Page do that awful collaboration with P. Diddy (it used Kashmir). So bad.

I'm guessing Malachi tests the waters, but comes back next year to bring us a National Title.

I doubt that was it. It's usually not a label issue. It is interesting that two Cameron Crowe projects got Zeppelin songs (Almost Famous). He covered the band in the 70s and he used a lot of those experiences as inspiration for Almost Famous. Zeppelin is very tough to get music rights for, for the most part. But why, oh why, did Jimmy Page do that awful collaboration with P. Diddy (it used Kashmir). So bad.

I'm guessing Malachi tests the waters, but comes back next year to bring us a National Title.
I had forgotten what this thread was about.

hes not going, said that a few weeks ago.

I always felt the inept theory is too much for Cameron, good stuff though.

Don't you find it odd that Damone and Alex Van Halen have never been seen in the same room together?

That's why Alex always wears the reflective sunglasses. I think he's had the same pair since 1982.

Last edited:
One more Taylor Negron clip, please:

I saw Punchline once, in the theater, when I was 12. I don't remember anything from the movie other than the above bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom