Another MSG possibility? | Syracusefan.com

Another MSG possibility?

SU2NASA

All American
With the Nova loss, if we don't advance past the semis and Duke or UVa gets the East #1, then can we fall to the East #3 opposite Nova as the #2 at the bottom of the bracket?

With the Nova loss, if we don't advance past the semis and Duke or UVa gets the East #1, then can we fall to the East #3 opposite Nova as the #2 at the bottom of the bracket?
I think if someone besides SU or Duke wins the ACC it is possible a team like Kansas, Big 10 or maybe Louisville gets the final 1 seed. Nova 2 seed and SU 3 seed. But if Duke wins and earns 1 seed in East, I dont believe SU will be in the East

Kansas? I know they played an excellent schedule, but you can only have so many losses.

no. if duke or uva get east 1 we cant be placed in the east unless we fall past the 4 line which is impossible.

Here is all you need to know. The winner of duke/ syracuse gets the east. Thats it

Here is all you need to know. The winner of duke/ syracuse gets the east. Thats it

agree. if we beat duke and lose in finals we get east 2. if we run the table we get east 1. if we lose friday or saturday we're getting shipped out.

agree. if we beat duke and lose in finals we get east 2. if we run the table we get east 1. if we lose friday or saturday we're getting shipped out.
Probably, but if uva loses on Friday/Saturday and Duke loses Friday we could still lose Friday/Saturday and slip into the East

Possible as long as UVa or Duke don't win the ACCT.

Screw it. Just win, baby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom