Anthony Smith-wow | Syracusefan.com

Anthony Smith-wow

I'll admit, I laughed at the prison yard picture he posted but yea, he's going a little too far right now.

That is unfortunate. NFL is definitely showing poor culture right about now ... anyone gonna step up and change that?

image_normal.jpg
Anthony Smith @antkingsmith · 5h
U don't have to Respect me but know I don't have to Respect u either so if u throw I'm throwin diarrhea!
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png

LOL his first line on Wikipedia.

"Anthony B. Smith (born September 20, 1983) is a douche for what he tweeted about the Ray Rice situation[1]"

This is all I will say in terms of Anthony Smith's over the top tweets last night.

I was raised that you NEVER hit a woman. I would NEVER hit a woman and I hope my friends are NEVER involved in a domestic issue like this.

That being said.. I'm 31, we live in a different era. I've been around clubs, bars, athletes, and celebrities a decent amount in my life and these women I've encountered who cheat just as much as men, twerk in glorified thongs in the club screaming for attention, hittin me up for sex while they're dating one of my friends, seeking out money whenever they can ie a warped view of "hustle", dating drug dealers who beat them and cheat on them yet always come back like butttt "i love him!", it makes you lose respect. Now this doesn't excuse what's been happening with a lot of these domestic issues we've been seeing, not at all, but it does give you an idea of why these men stop viewing them as women, but view them as objects.

It makes me so angry a guy like that makes the money he does. How can an employer allow that? If I had a twitter feed like that I'd be fired in a second. It's such a warped sense of reality but ultimately everything is about money.

It makes me so angry a guy like that makes the money he does. How can an employer allow that? If I had a twitter feed like that I'd be fired in a second. It's such a warped sense of reality but ultimately everything is about money.

Who is paying him at this point? He's not playing anymore is he, probably why he can just spout off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom