Class of 2014 - Antwan Ellerbe #56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Antwan Ellerbe #56

he is .my bad i put the wrong year in he was a senior in high school this past year he and another guy asked me to spread the word about him.

he is .my bad i put the wrong year in he was a senior in high school this past year he and another guy asked me to spread the word about him.
is he prepping? or is he going to try and walk on somewhere?

Why do you talk to recruits on twitter? And now you're trying to help with their recruitment?

Sent using my Commodore 64

If you are a senior this year, why start sending your tape now? This kid doesn't seem too bright.

If you are a senior this year, why start sending your tape now? This kid doesn't seem too bright.

Some kids just don't know how the system works or have the support structure to properly guide them in the recruiting process. Your statement could be true but if he comes from a school that doesnt produce a ton of D1 prospects then it may just be lack of proper knowledge.

Why do you talk to recruits on twitter? And now you're trying to help with their recruitment?

Sent using my Commodore 64

He's right the NCAA might shut down our program if you don't stop!!!

He's right the NCAA might shut down our program if you don't stop!!!

If you have a problem with it you can leave with him. We don't allow posters who will contact recruits against the wishes of SU and NCAA rules. Doesn't matter whether you can get caught or not. How many times does that have to be explained? This private site is not going to be associated with it.

If you have a problem with it you can leave with him. We don't allow posters who will contact recruits against the wishes of SU and NCAA rules. Doesn't matter whether you can get caught or not. How many times does that have to be explained? This private site is not going to be associated with it.
I totally asgree with Bees on this.Contacts not allowed by regulation is stupid and reckless for the program and the site. Its also pointless and self serving. We don't need overblown egos trying to pop a story or claim some credit in the recruiting process.:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom