Any chance... | Syracusefan.com

Any chance...

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
That if we are close to even or ahead in the second half that the cheer leaders will start a chant with one half of the stadium chanting "who's house", while the other half chants, "our house." Get rid of Go SU and replace with this chant. If there is anyone who has any pull with the spirit squad make it happen!!!

That if we are close to even or ahead in the second half that the cheer leaders will start a chant with one half of the stadium chanting "who's house", while the other half chants, "our house." Get rid of Go SU and replace with this chant. If there is anyone who has any pull with the spirit squad make it happen!!!
You mean they haven't done that already? They should start each game with that locker room scene on the big screen if they don't already.

You mean they haven't done that already? They should start each game with that locker room scene on the big screen if they don't already.
I have been begging for that since week 1! Dino gave us gold and we refuse to use it. Even just one time back and forth.

They actually use to do it years ago, maybe 5 years ago or so, they had signs that said, who's house? And the other ones said cuse house... I remember digger phelps yelling it non stop at one of the gameday events at the dome

I'd rather hear "They didn't know, it's not their fault."

Remind me about this at the tailgate tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom