SU

• SU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • su

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captnhowdy

2nd String
A possible letdown by the team against Michigan if Loserville happens to get upset by Wichita St?

A possible letdown by the team against Michigan if Loserville happens to get upset by Wichita St?

Im worried about a possible letdown regardless of what happens in the first game...

What's to worry about? We've got this! If this team was going to lose it would've happened by now!
These warriors are focused, loaded, and locked in baby!

I get the feeling the world is throwing so much bad energy at syracuse through the media.

I just pray God lets all our guys feel comfortable when playing their game all day long. They don't deserve the worlds bullcrap. Nor do we the fans, or the semi fans who have jumped on the buss.

I can easily see Michigan being confused and stressed, and if the media wasn't so biased I think our guys would be rediculously relaxed. What fun is it if you don't let the kids play?

James Mike and CJ are on couchburn and some don't even see it. Keita,Triche and Rak are like glue, as they go we go.

Anyway, keep throwing up the prayers for a fun final four trip for the Cuse!

Not afraid at all. Feeling very confident that the Michigan post-game presser will be the common refrain of tournament so far, "Their zone and the kids playing it are special. We haven't seen anything like it all year and there was really nothing we could do against it."

If you have a "letdown" in the Final 4, you didn't deserve to be there. This isn't playing Seton Hall sandwiched between Georgetown an Louisville.

No Infact I think they get a burst of energy knowing that Louisville is out. It won't happen of course. Louisville has the best team in the country at this time. Of course thats why they play the games.:cool:

Gotta think it would be tough to have a letdown playing in the national semifinals.

Exactly. No one has a "let down" at this stage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom