Any shot at being ranked next week? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any shot at being ranked next week?

#19 Oregon down 22 points with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

We have to get into the Top 25 with losses by 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, and 25.

Tune into the first Top 25 college football playoff show on ESPN at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday night.

If you look at also receiving votes, BC will probably be ranked, Utah State, Mississippi State, Houston, maybe UVA. We just might sneak in.

Yes because 5 or 6 of the top 25 lost and I think 3 of them were 15th or lower

I bet we squeak in at 24
Definitely holding my breath on that one, but I'm with you.

#15 Washington LOST to Cal
#16 Tex A&AM LOST to Miss St
#18 Iowa LOST to #17 Penn St
#19 Oregon LOSING to Arizona 44-15
#20 Wisconsin LOST to NW
#21 USF LOST to Houston
#22 NC St LOST to Us
#25 App St LOST to Ga Southern

It's a matter of how many fall out completely (Wash, A&M and Iowa will stay), and I think OK St and UVA get spots...and think there is room for us at late #20's.

Here is projection from one website having us at #18...but they also said we won 44-41 so not putting much faith in them!

Last edited:
Looks like enough teams who would drop out with a loss have lost. I sure hope so. We need this monkey off our back and Wake is a decent team.

#15 Washington LOST to Cal
#16 Tex A&AM LOST to Miss St
#18 Iowa LOST to #17 Penn St
#19 Oregon LOSING to Arizona 44-15
#20 Wisconsin LOST to NW
#21 USF LOST to Houston
#22 NC St LOST to Us
#25 App St LOST to Ga Southern

It's a matter of how many fall out completely (Wash, A&M and Iowa will stay), and I think OK St and UVA get spots...and think there is room for us at late #20's.

Here is projection from one website having us at #18...but they also said we won 44-41 so not putting much faith in them!

I fear that pollsters begin to rank 3 losses SEC and B1G schools from this week. Then we got little chance to be ranked.

CollegeFootballNews.com has SU at 34.

#19 Oregon down 22 points with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

We have to get into the Top 25 with losses by 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, and 25.

Tune into the first Top 25 college football playoff show on ESPN at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday night.
you'd think so, but nobody seems to be concerned about the teams in the "others receiving votes" category. How did they do? They would all get into the top 25 before us if they won. As of last week, I think we had only 3 votes in the coaches, and none in the A.P. A lot of teams ahead of us in the pecking order.

you'd think so, but nobody seems to be concerned about the teams in the "others receiving votes" category. How did they do? They would all get into the top 25 before us if they won. As of last week, I think we had only 3 votes in the coaches, and none in the A.P. A lot of teams ahead of us in the pecking order.
If we don’t leap frog a portion of them with a Top-25 W, that’s asinine.

"collegefootballnews" isn't even a real word. They lose all credibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom