Any word on Cordy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any word on Cordy

I think bone issues can be diagnosed when fracture is displaces or sticking out of your skin... that being said, i think most programs can do x-rays in the locker room, right?

If it was sticking out of the skin well that would be a different story it wasn't. I'm talking about the situation at hand. And I doubt we could do an x-ray and in a locker room not as nice as CBA high school's locker room. :)Jk

Last edited:
If it was sticking out of the skin well that would be a different story it wasn't. I'm talking about the situation at hand. And I doubt we could do an x-ray and in a locker room not as nice as CBA high school's locker room. :)Jk
Dude! Have you seen the new locker room???:cool::p

What is his status. Sorry if I missed thread.

Babers just said on the ACC call that Cordy is practicing. didn't say he would play, it's a wait and see situation.

Bring at practice and actually practicing are two different things.
Saying that he has been at practice and not saying whether or not he has been practicing are two different things also.

Gonna need him this weekend. We aren't in position to just assume "next man up" is remotely ready.

This game is the season 1.0. I see no scenario where we are bowling by losing this one. Need our best.

I think we need to cut off further discussion of this topic!

Why? Like anybody anywhere gives a crap what a bunch of random anonymous posters on a fan site think?
Are we gonna jinx him somehow? :rolleyes:

I have no idea what Cordy's actual, real-world status is, but I agree with those who think that if he's not at 100%, we should sit him for at least this week, and maybe even next too (if need be), because it's much more important to have him for LSU and the ACC games, than for these OOC games -
and it gives Martin, et al a chance to get some game reps they otherwise wouldn't.

Why? Like anybody anywhere gives a crap what a bunch of random anonymous posters on a fan site think?

I have no idea what Cordy's actual, real-world status is, but I agree with those who think that if he's not at 100%, we should sit him for at least this week, and maybe even next too (if need be), because it's much more important to have him for LSU and the ACC games, than for these OOC games -
and it gives Martin, et al a chance to get some game reps they otherwise wouldn't.
I think you missed the extremely high level of sarcasm in the past few posts.
Ampuation...don't have a leg to stand on......"cut off" further discussion...get it?

I think you should read the thread combo again.

If the kid is at practice then let him rehab and sit out a few weeks.

I was worried about it being season ending.

Just let Cordy sit out this game and thru LSU.

We will need him in conference play.
We can go 3-1 without him.

Maybe he'll be able to spring into action soon

image.jpg

Later in the call, he said "if" Martin sees more time at Cordy's spot this year, he'll be ready. Still pretty vague - but it could be that he's getting better.

I'd sit him for this game unless he's 100% - but I'm just a hack poster
This thread has turned into an episode of Grey's Anatomy. Why do you all think you have any medical knowledge without being an actual doctor? I sprained my ankle when I was twelve also, but don't feel like I should add to the monotony. Just kidding. :)

I hope Cordy returns for CMU. I had to scroll through all of the medical diagnoses to find out when he will actually return. Which none of us apparently knows. Go Cuse. Beat Shafer's defense up.

I think you missed the extremely high level of sarcasm in the past few posts.
Ampuation...don't have a leg to stand on..."cut off" further discussion...get it?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he gets it now.

Maybe he'll be able to spring into action soon

image.jpg
I think you have him pegged. He'll play, but he's switching positions to WR so he can run post routes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom