Anybody listen to Disturbing the Peace yesterday? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody listen to Disturbing the Peace yesterday?

Dcuse

All Conference
Man do I miss Chris. Steve Nykem(spelling?) said he would trade places with Memphis or Temple in a heartbeat. Not just now because they're ranked, but actually trade conferences. After all the hand wringing over being left in the cold and relief to get into a power 5 conference,our brilliant local radio guys( that Sal guy was also in this camp) would prefer it if we could switch to the AAC or whatever it is. Speechless.

Just tells you how incompetent they are I suppose they wouldnt want $20 million either. Just flat out dumb.

Man do I miss Chris. Steve Nykem(spelling?) said he would trade places with Memphis or Temple in a heartbeat. Not just now because they're ranked, but actually trade conferences. After all the hand wringing over being left in the cold and relief to get into a power 5 conference,our brilliant local radio guys( that Sal guy was also in this camp) would prefer it if we could switch to the AAC or whatever it is. Speechless.

Then the school better decide to invest in staff that is comparable to the ACC.

You remember when there were guys where assistants, many times on the same staff, like Coughlin, Tressel, O'Leary, Edsall, Pasqualoni, DeLeone, Austin, Addazzio, Rodgers, Campo, Coyle, Blackney, Stoutland, Ogeron, Walker, Fears.

Many went onto HC jobs, many coordinators in NFL and major programs.

Other than Daoust, is there anyone on this staff that you think that has the kind of career projection?

You remember when there were guys where assistants, many times on the same staff, like Coughlin, Tressel, O'Leary, Edsall, Pasqualoni, DeLeone, Austin, Addazzio, Rodgers, Campo, Coyle, Blackney, Stoutland, Ogeron, Walker, Fears.

Other than Daoust, is there anyone on this staff that you think that has the kind of career projection?
You forgot Nick Saban!!

Daoust and Bobby Acosta are the only two who have shown this far they could be something in D-1 football.

I was at Syracuse when Coughlin and Sabin were on the staff. Ivan Fears as well. No one thought those guys were going to be anywhere near what they are now. I am patient enough to give these guys a chance. Coughlin wasn't kept on by Coach Mac. He must not have seen the talent.

Daoust and Bobby Acosta are the only two who have shown this far they could be something in D-1 football.
Please use this as a "teachable moment" and share with us how you've come to this conclusion. Personally, I'd love to understand how to evaluate assistant coaches as well as you.

Btw, would you mind sharing with us your professional credentials that have qualified you to make such declarations? Thank you in advance.

Just tells you how incompetent they are I suppose they wouldnt want $20 million either. Just flat out dumb.

It would be much more than $20 million now thanks to the CFB playoff contracts. The ACC $$ for 2014-2015 hasn't been reported yet b/c nonprofits get 11 months of grace in filing to the IRS but my guess is somewhere in the $28 to 34 million range!

Bullough is very respected. And you don't like Lester? Are you kidding? I'm disappointed in you Go

I could see lester. Some hiccups but i really like his offense. I so want to see what lester can do next year.

Same radio host who after today's game said he wanted Syracuse to hire a new head coach and demote Shafer to Defensive Coordinator next year. How can anyone take him or that show seriously is beyond me!

TheCusian said:
I'd take a 2 mill reduction to switch divisions ;)

After today, we're 0-6 against the Coastal.

Chip said:
After today, we're 0-6 against the Coastal.

I'd still take it over seeing FSU and Clemson every year.