Anybody think we will contact Oklahoma's Trevor Knight or Texas A&M Kyle Allen both are transfering | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anybody think we will contact Oklahoma's Trevor Knight or Texas A&M Kyle Allen both are transfering

I have no inside info at all but given our current situation depth wise at QB, I would think the staff will definitely take 2 QBs in this class, and possibly 3. I expect if they have the opportunity to take a trasnfer QB, they will. Especially if one is available from a program that runs the Baylor offense. That would be ideal.

Looking at the BG roster, I could see this guy transferring. He is their only young QB and he looks like he could be a good fit here.

I have no inside info at all but given our current situation depth wise at QB, I would think the staff will definitely take 2 QBs in this class, and possibly 3. I expect if they have the opportunity to take a trasnfer QB, they will. Especially if one is available from a program that runs the Baylor offense. That would be ideal.

Looking at the BG roster, I could see this guy transferring. He is their only young QB and he looks like he could be a good fit here.
I just read his bio, saw his DOB, instantly regretted the decision. Born in 1997, jeezum where does time go.

How I now feel about my playing days:
image.jpg

Assuming Dungey is cleared to play, and doesn't transfer, can he still redshirt? I always thought the way a redshirt worked, is that you have 5 years to play 4 seasons. Is it possible he could red shirt next year if in fact we do get a transfer who is familiar with the offense?

Assuming Dungey is cleared to play, and doesn't transfer, can he still redshirt? I always thought the way a redshirt worked, is that you have 5 years to play 4 seasons. Is it possible he could red shirt next year if in fact we do get a transfer who is familiar with the offense?
Yes. You can redshirt any year. Doesn't matter.

He's teammates with the recent OL recruit. Airon Servais too.

He's teammates with the recent OL recruit. Airon Servais too.
I bet that is how the Babers staff knew about Servais then. Very interesting, good find.

I want Murray, mainly because it is my son's name...plus he has one more year of eligibility.
We want nothing to do with Murray, he comes with an overbearing dad and is extremely high maintenance... He also is a better baseball prospect than football prospect. I went to the A&M/Auburn game this year which he started... beyond mobility he doesn't really have and skills that seem like they are legit bcs caliber. He is short and has a pretty weak arm with limited accuracy from what I could see. He threw multiple picks against Auburn and overall had a pretty bad game.

I'd take a healthy Dungey any day of the week.

We want nothing to do with Murray, he comes with an overbearing dad and is extremely high maintenance... He also is a better baseball prospect than football prospect. I went to the A&M/Auburn game this year which he started... beyond mobility he doesn't really have and skills that seem like they are legit bcs caliber. He is short and has a pretty weak arm with limited accuracy from what I could see. He threw multiple picks against Auburn and overall had a pretty bad game.

I'd take a healthy Dungey any day of the week.
Well, then I stand corrected. Thanks for the insight.

2 QBs that committed to Texas A&M because of their high powered offense is leaving and looking to transfer. I am wonder if HCDB might be thinking about this. ;)

Yeah there's already a thread covering this on the main football board.

That's actually pretty huge for them. Now they should presumably be able to redshirt Anthony Brown.
Interesting that he announced the same day Brown signed his LOI. Maybe a coincidence.

Probably means nothing, but Sean Lewis just started following Kyle Allen on Twitter.

Word here in Houston is that Allen has already met with Herman and is likely headed to the Cougars. We'll see.