Anyone check the preliminary weather for the game friday night? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone check the preliminary weather for the game friday night?

At least the fair weather fans can't use the excuse that they did not go to the game because there is no AC in the dome. Daytime temps in the mid 60's and 50's at night make for perfect conditions in the dome for the fans and players.

Screenshot_20170827-130145.jpg
fall

At least the fair weather fans can't use the excuse that they did not go to the game because there is no AC in the dome. Daytime temps in the mid 60's and 50's at night make for perfect conditions in the dome for the fans and players.
High leaf count or not?

Give me "Fall" weather all the time for football if you ask me! Fall has always meant football season in my house...love it!! Plus it means it won't be a sauna in the dome! Go Cuse!

Reactions: FAL
He's concerned about the tail gate and I cant to go. It's Friday and I got to have a dump! That was for Long Island Cuse, joke

Pushed 80 at Lake George during the day yesterday...dropped below 50 at night.

Pushing 80 again now.

Beautiful.

I actually get that stupid TW Channel up here, can't believe I'll still have to watch on a phone or iPad.

It'll be warmer in the building than outside. Not exactly the Wake opener from a few years ago, but still kind of hot given the nice temps outside.

I miss the dry heat, sunny days.* Especially right now.

*Two years at Davis-Monthan AFB, (Tucson) AZ; a.k.a. "The Bone Yard"

1280px-thumbnail.jpg
Pretty sure I've flown in a few of those planes at the bottom left corner.

Pretty sure I've flown in a few of those planes at the bottom left corner.
If its a C-130, didn't one of them just break up mid-air and crash? That has to be concerning? I haven't followed the investigation, but it seems like the air frames on some of the older models are getting tired.

If its a C-130, didn't one of them just break up mid-air and crash? That has to be concerning? I haven't followed the investigation, but it seems like the air frames on some of the older models are getting tired.
C-130 is a prop; pretty sure all those in lower L corner are jets,maybe C-141s...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom