Anyone else a nervous wreck | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else a nervous wreck

Havent been able to prepare at all with this game and then now the eagles trade is supposedly not going thru. UGH

I have a midterm at 1:20. Really sucks I cant watch the back half.

This was my dilemma in 2006, missed the Cincinnati game. Was rewarded big-time the next day against Connecticut. Hopefully you've got the same luck.

This was my dilemma in 2006, missed the Cincinnati game. Was rewarded big-time the next day against Connecticut. Hopefully you've got the same luck.
Were you at Schine during the UConn game? I had a midterm at 12 the day of the UConn game and went to Schine afterwards for the 2nd half and OT. The place was insane.

I have a midterm at 1:20. Really sucks I cant watch the back half.

In 2003, 7th grade, my dad picked me up from middle school in the Syracuse University delivery van (he works up there) to bring me home to watch the first round game against Manhattan. Just walked out of the school. Didn't even tell anyone. What a day. Granted, that wasn't college, but the point stands!

Were you at Schine during the UConn game? I had a midterm at 12 the day of the UConn game and went to Schine afterwards for the 2nd half and OT. The place was insane.

Nah, missed that scene - probably was a wild crowd

I was. Professor let us out early that day.

I hear you and want so much to win this one (for lots of reasons), but I temper that with the knowledge that had we beaten Wisconsin, Clemson, and St. Johns (and possibly even one of them), we wouldn't be in this situation at all.

PS. I think we win today.

I don't feel well this morning. I think I'm just over thinking this thing. I need the game to start asap.

I hear you and want so much to win this one (for lots of reasons), but I temper that with the knowledge that had we beaten Wisconsin, Clemson, and St. Johns (and possibly even one of them), we wouldn't be in this situation at all.

PS. I think we win today.

We didn't lose to Clemson or St. Johns. Boeheim wasn't coaching therefore they don't count against us.

The only time I'm nervous is if we are in the NCAA title game. Until then, I am resigned that we won't do what we need to in order to win. Maybe I'm a fatalist, but I've been around too long to be anything else. :(

The only time I'm nervous is if we are in the NCAA title game. Until then, I am resigned that we won't do what we need to in order to win. Maybe I'm a fatalist, but I've been around too long to be anything else. :(
I think there is value in managing expectations, but your approach doesn't seem like a very healthy way to go through life.

I think there is value in managing expectations, but your approach doesn't seem like a very healthy way to go through life.

It was a much more unhealthy way to go through life getting stressed out and being a nervous wreck over SU basketball. Not to mention I'm also a Vikings fan. :D

I have a doctor's appointment scheduled from noon to 5pm. They are performing some kind of procedure, thus the length of time.

That actually sounds like the perfect description of a Pitt game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom