Anyone else already experiencing withdrawals? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else already experiencing withdrawals?

texascpa

Living Legend
Honestly, I can't believe how fast this season went. December through July seem to go slow as a snail, then August through November just fly by. I wish the human body and brain weren't so delicate so that the football season could be 10 months long. When does next season start!?

H...
O...
C...
K...
E...
Y...
Go Wings.
Don't forget the NFL still has a 2 full months left too.
What's
H...
O...
C...
K...
E...
Y...
?
;) never touch the stuff

Honestly, I can't believe how fast this season went. December through July seem to go slow as a snail, then August through November just fly by. I wish the human body and brain weren't so delicate so that the football season could be 10 months long. When does next season start!?
Violent, projectile withdrawal. :vomit:

Completely agree Texascpa. College football is the best. I will continue to dream that our school will do a Colorado style turnaround one of these years......

Can't wait for next season. Wash. Rinse. Hopefully not repeat!

What's
H...
O...
C...
K...
E...
Y...
?
;) never touch the stuff

It's just this unappreciated full contact sport where guys skate up to 30 mph, delivering bone jarring hits, with a puck flying at speeds over 100mph. It's a sport which will penalize you for being a flopper and makes heroes out of those who sacrifice their bodies for the good of the team. I think of it sort of like soccer except it's much faster, actually exciting, has real scoring, and doesn't take kindly to injury fakers....

Next season has never felt so far away before. On top of that, really looking forward to year 3, so even further away.

It's just this unappreciated full contact sport where guys skate up to 30 mph, delivering bone jarring hits, with a puck flying at speeds over 100mph. It's a sport which will penalize you for being a flopper and makes heroes out of those who sacrifice their bodies for the good of the team. I think of it sort of like soccer except it's much faster, actually exciting, has real scoring, and doesn't take kindly to injury fakers...

LMAO, did he say what I think he said? Twice? LOL. FIFA needs to hire that guy stat.

While not Syracuse, I hang onto the championship and bowl games for my college fix. Then I attempt basketball until lacrosse starts and after that it's not too far off.

Still a lot of football to be played, I don't get my serious withdrawals till after the Super Bowl.

It's just this unappreciated full contact sport where guys skate up to 30 mph, delivering bone jarring hits, with a puck flying at speeds over 100mph. It's a sport which will penalize you for being a flopper and makes heroes out of those who sacrifice their bodies for the good of the team. I think of it sort of like soccer except it's much faster, actually exciting, has real scoring, and doesn't take kindly to injury fakers...

I have a lot of respect for hockey and its fans, but I just can't watch it. I feel like it's 60 minutes of pure chaos and a couple times per game the puck accidentally drops in the net.

Bills and Sabres fill my void. The last game against Pitt left a bigger void than normal - loved that game despite who won. Didn't feel like a loser and was happy for Mahoney. Looking forward to our QBs' skits in the spring game.

Navy football, ESPN3 to watch the 4 wins, Cuse Bball is helping, as well as spying on our fball coaches twitter to see potential recruits/signees helps...lol

Totally! where does the time go. seems like yesterday that my buddy and i that i have my seasons with were drinking a beer at the track in saratoga getting pumped for the season opener! the tailgates , waking up in albany at 6 on a sat for a nooner, the hill, the dome, blind hope, lol. miss it already.

Soccer fan so that runs pretty much year round.

I feel great about the program. As always but expectation remains the same. Just make a damn bowl! Looking forward to following the final recruiting push and the spring ball.

Yeah, not having withdrawals. Definitely looking forward to a healthy team to start next season though.

I have a lot of respect for hockey and its fans, but I just can't watch it. I feel like it's 60 minutes of pure chaos and a couple times per game the puck accidentally drops in the net.
58442434.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom