Anyone else boozing right now? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else boozing right now?

And I thought I was the only one on this forum with a kegorator. Congrats and touché.
My fiance got sick of taking bottles back to the recycling center so she picked this up for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I hope so. Night before the game im a wreck and the dogfish brewery is a good spot to calm your nerves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent the day listening to the Chancellor of Maryland explain his Big Ten decision.

One half bottle of red wine and two Goose Island IPAs and still on the damn train...

My fiance got sick of taking bottles back to the recycling center so she picked this up for me.

She is a saint. That looks very nice, is it a true?

I'm confused. You tapped it for the Marquette game, so how are you still drinking out of it? Shouldn't it be gone by now?
There's approximately 165 beers in there. Will hopefully be polishing it off by late Monday early Tuesday :thumbup:

Just curious - do all alcoholics feel the need to get confirmation from their fellow alcoholics to drink? I've noticed a lot of posts of this nature.

Just curious - do all alcoholics feel the need to get confirmation from their fellow alcoholics to drink? I've noticed a lot of posts of this nature.
Nope I would still be drinking.

coffee-bean.jpg

why you hatin' bro

I'll drink to that ;)

Retro, who are you kidding? We all know you are imbibing the nectar of the gods from a rams horn with a chaser or Kevin Ware marrow and Jim Calhoun's blood.

Bourbon. Wine.

And somehow have formed a coalition of IMatt, UEO, and Townie.

why you hatin' bro

Sorry - wasn't trying to get personal. My brother has been an alcoholic since high school. All the talent in the world and he completely ruined his life. Now he is too lame to even apply for disability. He can't even walk. The law took away his car. His life is pathetic.

Sorry - wasn't trying to get personal. My brother has been an alcoholic since high school. All the talent in the world and he completely ruined his life. Now he is too lame to even apply for disability. He can't even walk. The law took away his car. His life is pathetic.

Sorry to hear about your brother.

Far from an alcoholic trust me but i hear you if someone has issues.

Well i cant order a pbr at the dogfish brewery.

I'm sure you can get a PBR there. Just go into the bathroom and hold an cup of ice under one of the dude's taking a piss and there you go!

You can order anything you want- just tell them you're from "the pay side"

I'm sure you can get a PBR there. Just go into the bathroom and hold an cup of ice under one of the dude's taking a piss and there you go!
Hey now! Thats a low blow!

Well i cant order a pbr at the dogfish brewery.

I ordered a Guinness with my fried Marrone sandwich at Robert's in Nashville. My brother almost decked me for not ordering a Peebrs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom