Anyone else exhausted?!?! | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else exhausted?!?!

Jake

Mod
I can’t keep up. It’s chaos. Just when I think I’m caught up…..boom. Four more offers, portal guys…more threads...

I feel like the entire state of New Jersey is coming to Syracuse this weekend….most via College Station…

And there really isn’t an end in sight.

Are we sure there aren’t two Fran Browns?!?! Dude is everywhere….does he sleep? Eat?

I means it’s a “good” chaos, but holy sheet.

And say a prayer for Cuselegacy….i don’t want her job…

Going Crazy Will Ferrell GIF

I can’t keep up. It’s chaos. Just when I think I’m caught up…..boom. Four more offers, portal guys…more threads...

I feel like the entire state of New Jersey is coming to Syracuse this weekend….most via College Station…

Are we sure there aren’t two Fran Browns?!?! Dude is everywhere….does he sleep? Eat?

Like Rothstein says "We Sleep In May".

This has possibly been the least productive handful of days of my year. I never thought Syracuse football would ever get back to being in the running for this level of player. I'm exhausted from digging for information but...I...can...not...stop. Haha.

General question not just re: Fran Brown specifically-

When coaches hit the road, are they driving themselves? Are they flying out of SYR? How does that all work?

Its all happening so fast that its becoming more evident than before how negative the past 20 years has made me.

Im ready to be excited and positive again. For that at least I’ll thank Fran now.

It's ok. Everyone is happy...it's a nice change. ;)

It is so great to be relevant again.

Just to be in the conversation for some top recruits feels amazing.

We have a chance to land some great players and the biggest limitation we have is available NIL money.

If you want to make a difference, an immediate difference, consider donating to a Syracuse NIL fund now.

Give these coaches a level playing field and they will get the results we all want so badly.

I just took a 20 min break from the football recruiting forum for the 1st time since 8am. Walked through a dark house to the kitchen wearing only, & I mean only, slippers, wiped the sweat off myself with a dish towel, made/ate a turkey sandwich, chugged a Gatorade, did a few quick back stretches, said a couple Hail Mary’s, & now back I go.