Anyone else rooting for Temple besides me | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else rooting for Temple besides me

It would be funny if Buffalo beats them at home next weekend too.

They could. Licata is a very good experienced QB, and they always have a good running game. They might be running Franklin out of town.

The flipper they have at LB. their fans are saying he is slooooooooooooooooooow

Cabinda that is

Last edited:
They got down early but have battled back and took the lead. Just got the ball back and would be nice to see them get some points on this drive.

Think the Penn State QB has to be one of the most over rated currently in college.
I said he was over rated a long time ago (after I saw him suck vs Rutgers last year) glad some are catching on! PSU sucks!

Screw Franklin, Paterno, their sickening fan base and of course the sick bastard Sandusky. By no means do I want to see Shafer go but if that were to happen, Coyle's first call would have to go to Ruhle.

Screw Franklin, Paterno, their sickening fan base and of course the sick bastard Sandusky. By no means do I want to see Shafer go but if that were to happen, Coyle's first call would have to go to Ruhle.

I was thinking the same thing, but realistically I think his first call goes to Scott Frost, OC Oregon.

Rhule may be the next coach of PSU. He's an alum.

Last edited:
BTW, who's the fattest kicker ever:

Sebastian Janikowski:

yahoo_sebastianjanikowskiextension.jpg

PSU's Joey Julius:

COKfxwiUYAA0k1d.jpg:large

Last edited:
Great win for the Owls.

Penn State must be in a state of shock right now.

Wisc. got clobbered by 'Bama, Michigan lost to frigging Utah, Nebraska lost to BYU (lol), and PSU got annihilated by Temple (this loss couldn't have happened to a more deserving "school").

I realize SU fb is fragile and our win came against a bad fcs team, but it still feels good to be alive.

Also, FWIW, if this happened to the ACC, we would be getting TORCHED right now. I really hope the sports "news" media lights up the B1G, but everyone will probably just look the other way.

PSU has an easy beginning to their schedule where they should probably put together a nice W-L record, but after yesterday's game, who knows?

Correct me if I am wrong,but I believe Franklin never beat team above .500 at Vandy.

Edit.....he did beat Houston and Georgia who both ended up 8-5

Last edited: