Anyone else watching the PSU Training Day on ESPN? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else watching the PSU Training Day on ESPN?

jr4750

All American
They cannot go live contact because of the lack of numbers and their freshman QB seems in the lead, FWIW... Interesting look at their program.

They cannot go live contact because of the lack of numbers and their freshman QB seems in the lead, FWIW... Interesting look at their program.

Obviously there is a talent difference, but looking back at 09 Syracuse, they're gonna have some issues.

I thought it was essentially a 60 minute promo for them. It was fairly disgusting.

I agree. Kinda made me sick, but I just wanted to see what they had!

I thought it was essentially a 60 minute promo for them. It was fairly disgusting.

That was my reaction to every broadcast they had last season. I really think they should have been banned from TV.

said it since the spread came out how are we 6-7 pt underdog... I mean ill take the disrespect but dont get it

Saw our old friend Donovan Smith, a big ugly we whiffed on. Bill O'Brien is a formidable coach, motivator and recruiter. Can't wait to put a hurt on them, 18 less schollies or not!

I really think they should have been banned from TV.
In today's world where virtually every school's games are on TV, it's hard to ban one team from TV without punishing each of their opponents. In the old days, when games were only shown in local markets, this could've easily been done (e.g. the SU-PSU game would only have been shown on WSTM or TWCS). I guess they could still do that, but those not living in/near the opposing school's home market would be SOL. I'm sure the Michigan faithful would be thrilled not to see their team pummel the Lionettes unless they were in Ann Arbor.

Take that disrespect right to the bank with Cuse +7.5
Have been on their Blue & White board and there's barely a mention of Cuse. They think this one is in the W column already. If we prevail at MetLife, it will send them into a tail-spin that will be fun to watch.

In today's world where virtually every school's games are on TV, it's hard to ban one team from TV without punishing each of their opponents. In the old days, when games were only shown in local markets, this could've easily been done (e.g. the SU-PSU game would only have been shown on WSTM or TWCS). I guess they could still do that, but those not living in/near the opposing school's home market would be SOL. I'm sure the Michigan faithful would be thrilled not to see their team pummel the Lionettes unless they were in Ann Arbor.

True, but I'm also okay if their opponents are off of the air. Most of their games would be conference games, and that's the price they pay for the association with PSU. As far as the rest of us, thems the breaks. Maybe it will help make it sink in for people.