Anyone Following Steven Clark's Eligibiity? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone Following Steven Clark's Eligibiity?

Good on ya Stevie! Now go give someone else the blues! (Looking at you Sam Darnold!)

Fantastic news bcubs9497. I hope he rips some faces off and shows the SU brass how WHACKED their medical DQ process (or lack there of) has become.

21518746-standard.jpg

Great news...unless he can play PF/C and hit a 15' jumper, then we need him back

I read through this thread and am so happy for the Clark's and so depressed about the BS that goes on at SU. Just feel that nothing positive will come of this for SU medical decisions.

Hope I am wrong.

Report: In NCAA-mandated interviews, Syracuse athletes voiced academic advising concerns, dissatisfaction with facilities

16. "The athletic director should be advised that contemporary students watch the medical prognosis protocol carefully and often, if they do not return to the level they believe they once played at, may look to place blame on the medical staff or athletic trainers. One athlete suggested, “I had problems with my leg but the trainers just weren’t getting it. They couldn’t get to the root of the problem.”

This isn't Steven but that comment was telling.

Report: In NCAA-mandated interviews, Syracuse athletes voiced academic advising concerns, dissatisfaction with facilities

16. "The athletic director should be advised that contemporary students watch the medical prognosis protocol carefully and often, if they do not return to the level they believe they once played at, may look to place blame on the medical staff or athletic trainers. One athlete suggested, “I had problems with my leg but the trainers just weren’t getting it. They couldn’t get to the root of the problem.”

Wow...that is all I can say

Steven's had issues with his shoulder (specifically a torn labrum - partial) since the middle of his freshman year. Was told by med staff that surgery wasn't an option because linemen don't throw footballs. They didn't even bother doing much PT rehab on it. I sht you not.

At WMU, they're aware of the issue, and are probably going to do surgery on it at the end of the year (per Steven's request, I believe).

Steven's had issues with his shoulder (specifically a torn labrum - partial) since the middle of his freshman year. Was told by med staff that surgery wasn't an option because linemen don't throw footballs. They didn't even bother doing much PT rehab on it. I sht you not.

At WMU, they're aware of the issue, and are probably going to do surgery on it at the end of the year (per Steven's request, I believe).
Sheesh... If the med staff provided my car insurance, they'd probably tell me they don't have to fix the fender bender, because I can't even see it when I'm driving... Not good.