Anyone going to Wisconsin? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone going to Wisconsin?

Anyone have any suggestions for those on a budget, or is fast food the best option? For me it's a 14+ hour drive per mapquest. I think about half the trip i can safely do 82 mph though, and cut some time off of that.

Can anyone confirm they are going? I'd love to partner up with AT LEAST one person so I am not alone in a sea of badger fans. I am kindly and humbly asking. I will be well behaved unless youd rather I get rowdy.
I am definitely going (solo).
PM me if you want to coordinate something!

A friend and I are going up from Indy for the game, best part of the deal is a friends company has season tickets so they are FREE. If anyone wants to meet up prior let me know.

Looking forward to the game and as others have suggested this will be a great test for the team!

A friend and I are going up from Indy for the game, best part of the deal is a friends company has season tickets so they are FREE. If anyone wants to meet up prior let me know.

Looking forward to the game and as others have suggested this will be a great test for the team!
Hollar if you have an extra ticket!!!

Actually, I heard Dane county was usually a blue one in an overwhelming national sea of red counties(have you seen the country map? Nearly the entire nation was red). Dont be fearful though, I found the people were quite nice to me!
It definitely was blue this election. I was more surprised to see Rock County (due south) was also blue for POTUS when it is a primarily a republican county.

It definitely was blue this election. I was more surprised to see Rock County (due south) was also blue for POTUS when it is a primarily a republican county.

Thanks, I appreciate you confirming that. It's not that I care either way, but I dislike misinformation and disinformation(propaganda), as well. Sometimes I tire of the bigotry condoned on here, when you consider the things that aren't.

I am definitely going (solo).
PM me if you want to coordinate something!

I think I will. I just remembered I have an appointment in Lincoln, NE that day, which is 7 and a half hours from Madison(same disatance from where I live, Denver). I should be able to move my appointment up. What time is tipoff?

I'm about 90% right now. Later today or the next day I should have my mind made up for sure. I'll PM you and look forward to coodinating something! Neither of us will have to be alone in a sea of Badgers! (Normally I dig the Badgers, especially the Breaking Bad character, but not that night).

I think I will. I just remembered I have an appointment in Lincoln, NE that day, which is 7 and a half hours from Madison(same disatance from where I live, Denver). I should be able to move my appointment up. What time is tipoff?

I'm about 90% right now. Later today or the next day I should have my mind made up for sure. I'll PM you and look forward to coodinating something! Neither of us will have to be alone in a sea of Badgers! (Normally I dig the Badgers, especially the Breaking Bad character, but not that night).
Tip off is 6:30.
That'd be great if you made it.. we'd definitely win for longest distances traveled for this game. Already sent you a PM.

Bummed to hear the Rathskeller is closed for renovations!

Tip off is 6:30.
That'd be great if you made it.. we'd definitely win for longest distances traveled for this game. Already sent you a PM.

Bummed to hear the Rathskeller is closed for renovations!

I'll likely make a a value menu work for me and put the money into gas and good seats instead! ;) We all allocate our resources(including attention/focus) differently, but I'm happy to partner up with someone and things work, and I want to give you credit publically for finding a good deal, before we get down to business privately.

How long has it been since Syracuse went this far west? I know most of you love bragging and getting giddy each time the team travels more than 90 miles, but seriously how often have they left the time zone other than for tournaments in the last decade. Anyone?

Regardless of that answer, I'm giving praise to Zippy for inspiring me. Heck, that avatar itself is awesome, like the caffeine high I currently have. I recently unbanned caffeine, at least for a time, and it seems to make me want to come and post more. ;)

Unlike my Final F*** experience earlier this year, I dont have any questions for you ******s to ignore. Barring bad luck, this is going to be a fun and relatively easy experience. I just hope Zippy and I arent swallowed in a sea of red!! Cuse better prevail. LGO!

EDIT: I want to find my Son of a Boeheim shirt to awe some of the drunken rodents who will likely be surrounding me. I credit Chuck Norris for his influence and his talk of the streets in LA before he went AWOL!

iu

Last edited:
Bummer we won't be undefeated for what's now an even bigger game on Tuesday... but excited to be heading there and to meet CaptainJ...
LGO!

Bummer we won't be undefeated for what's now an even bigger game on Tuesday... but excited to be heading there and to meet CaptainJ...
LGO!

Youve shamed me for for the bowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse I've had about my recent commitment since this game started! Man, I need some of that attitude to rub off on me! Thanks Zippy, LGO!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom