Anyone have a Bose Wave Radio? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone have a Bose Wave Radio?

Hoo's That

Living Legend
We bought one at a yard sale some years ago and it was working great until we came back from a long weekend. The time doesn't show on the face and the radio doesn't operate at all. The outlet it was plugged into seems not to be working either (fried by a power surge?). We found some instructions on the internet that said to pull the batteries (on the bottom) that keep the clock and the station presets running when you lose power, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. I did that and there's no change. I've cycled plugging and unplugging and it seems like just the station preset numbers light up across the bottom; nothing else works, no clock no sound. Any advice appreciated. TIA

We bought one at a yard sale some years ago and it was working great until we came back from a long weekend. The time doesn't show on the face and the radio doesn't operate at all. The outlet it was plugged into seems not to be working either (fried by a power surge?). We found some instructions on the internet that said to pull the batteries (on the bottom) that keep the clock and the station presets running when you lose power, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. I did that and there's no change. I've cycled plugging and unplugging and it seems like just the station preset numbers light up across the bottom; nothing else works, no clock no sound. Any advice appreciated. TIA
Hoo, sorry this happened. You could try this….

A few years ago I had a power source problem with a Bose sound dock type of player. It was close to ten years old at that time, but for the cost of shipping they essentially rebuilt the thing and sent it back good as new. I'd reach out to Bose in hopes that they'd extend the same service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom