Anyone have anything on the scrimmages? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone have anything on the scrimmages?

The Hofstra team was at the BB game today.

Will be a good test tomorrow they have some bug time O weapons. Interested to see hiw the D is. Wonder if Kennedy is out for the year, hurt his knee in September, been nearly 5 months.

Lol good catch. Im so pumped from the bball win i totally forgot.
Hey do you know wheee the face off kid from Whitesboro ended up after leaving SU?
I know he was at SU for the Fall semester. I'll have to ask around. Very high academic kid so wouldn't be shocked if he chose to focus on school.

Should start game planning this now. We need to find someone or a beat writer to update us.

I can't go on without knowing!!!

Few things I'm interested in seeing:

Who starts at attack -
Does Mariano play attack or middie or both
Any PT for Grass or Rehfuss?
Trimboli on the 2nd line?
Firman to close?
How does Forkin look?
Lane take that next step?
Hiw is the wing play?

Few things I'm interested in seeing:

Who starts at attack -
Does Mariano play attack or middie or both
Any PT for Grass or Rehfuss?
Trimboli on the 2nd line?
Firman to close?
How does Forkin look?
Lane take that next step?
Hiw is the wing play?
I think we'll get a bunch of those questions answered in the first scrimmage. You figure Hofstra gets a heavy dose of the potential lineup and LeMoyne gets more of the younger guys. Any way you slice it, great news to have the games starting

I know Desko liked Paduda on the FO wing but I'm not a fan of it due to having two short sticks with limited stick skill. Sometimes those FOGOs toss the ball around with little regard

I think we'll get a bunch of those questions answered in the first scrimmage. You figure Hofstra gets a heavy dose of the potential lineup and LeMoyne gets more of the younger guys. Any way you slice it, great news to have the games starting

I know Desko liked Paduda on the FO wing but I'm not a fan of it due to having two short sticks with limited stick skill. Sometimes those FOGOs toss the ball around with little regard

Schwasnick should see a lot of time on the wing he was great there last year.

Certainly dont expect all those questions to be answered in the first scrimmages but interested to seenthe pt patterns and who plays where.

Scrimmages are held at the IPF.

The IPF has no public seating.

Therefore, the public is not allowed in.

Same as last year.

So why not hold it at the dome? They had time to turn it back into the field don't they ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom