Anyone know what time the game will be? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone know what time the game will be?

guessing 930ish. su-indy has to be the 2nd game.

not yet but would be shocked if it's not the 7:15 game with Zona/Ohio st. out west as the main 9:45 game

not yet but would be shocked if it's not the 7:15 game with Zona/Ohio st. out west as the main 9:45 game

Nope Bees is right. We will more than likely be tipping off sometime between 9:45-10:00.

Times won't be released for another hour or so. Or as soon as the Duke game is out of reach.

Nope Bees is right. We will more than likely be tipping off sometime between 9:45-10:00.
Would they put Zona/OSU at 4pm Pacific ? Seems silly.

Actually now after looking at it. I would say that the games are this:

Early
Syracuse vs IU
Wichita St. vs. Ole Miss/LaSalle

Late
Marquette/Miami
Arizona/Ohio State

You have to have 1 marquee game in each session. Has to be this way.

Hard to believe CBS wouldn't split up SU/IU and Zona/OH St

Would they put Zona/OSU at 4pm Pacific ? Seems silly.

there are 2 doubleheaders. we will likely be the 2nd game of the east regional. which could be anywhere from 830 - 930 depending upon the first game start in the east.

Actually now after looking at it. I would say that the games are this:

Early
Syracuse vs IU
Wichita St. vs. Ole Miss/LaSalle

Late
Marquette/Miami
Arizona/Ohio State

You have to have 1 marquee game in each session. Has to be this way.

yea, i guess it could be that way. but they will stagger times. i expect 6, 7, 830 and 930.

yea, i guess it could be that way. but they will stagger times. i expect 6, 7, 830 and 930.

I write down the times the games tip every year.

Last year they were:

7:15
7:47
9:15
10:17
these were the exact tip times not scheduled.

id hope for 715 since we have been shafted for 1st 2 games.
These would be logical:

CBS: 715: Indiana/Syracuse
945:Miami/Marquette

TBS: 745:Wichita State/La Salle
1015: Ohio State/Arizona

id hope for 715 since we have been shafted for 1st 2 games.
These would be logical:

CBS: 715: Indiana/Syracuse
945:Miami/Marquette

TBS: 745:Wichita State/La Salle
1015: Ohio State/Arizona
They wont put both west coast games in the evening session. Dont see it.

I would think 9:45 would be the primetime slot, no?

I would think 9:45 would be the primetime slot, no?

The problem is that there are 2 "good games" and 2 "stuff games" based on fan base, names, etc. They cant put OSU in the first slot so they will put them in the last slot.

9:45 in the east would not be because CBS has Zona/Oh. St for the attractive doubleheader game

They wont put both west coast games in the evening session. Dont see it.

i dont have both west coast games in late session i just did it by network: syracuse and wichita in early window with ohio state and miami late

i dont have both west coast games in late session i just did it by network: syracuse and wichita in early window with ohio state and miami late

Gotcha...sorry

Marsh and Chris - you have posted exact same times ...

The problem is that there are 2 "good games" and 2 "stuff games" based on fan base, names, etc. They cant put OSU in the first slot so they will put them in the last slot.
Dang. I work till 9 so I was holding out hope we'd be a later tip, hell even 7:45 would be better.

You've got issues, but I love it

Its a sickness. I also write down the halftime scores of every game and track the records of how the teams leading at halftime do. Throw in the announcing crews and sites (which I also write down) and I am pretty much the nerdiest person in the month of March on the planet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom