anyone with unlimited movie passes? | Syracusefan.com

anyone with unlimited movie passes?

upperdeck

Living Legend
I have the regal one since thats really the only choice around here... I can get my money out of it if i go to 3 movies a month.. I wonder if anyone though is thinking of a class action suit against them.. You go watch a movie and you see 10 previews and you think yea I could go watch 4-5 of those and then like 1-2 actually come to your theater.. Seems like thats a bait and switch maneuver . Advertise movies they have no intention of showing while they are promoting a movie pass.. If they are not gonna show a movie why preview it at all.

Then they preview other movies like the classic ones and forget to mention those are not covered under the pass..

its like those coupons you get and when you go to the store to use it the super fine print excludes anything sports related..

I have the regal one since thats really the only choice around here... I can get my money out of it if i go to 3 movies a month.. I wonder if anyone though is thinking of a class action suit against them.. You go watch a movie and you see 10 previews and you think yea I could go watch 4-5 of those and then like 1-2 actually come to your theater.. Seems like thats a bait and switch maneuver . Advertise movies they have no intention of showing while they are promoting a movie pass.. If they are not gonna show a movie why preview it at all.

Then they preview other movies like the classic ones and forget to mention those are not covered under the pass..

its like those coupons you get and when you go to the store to use it the super fine print excludes anything sports related..
I’m not sure, but the theater (i.e., Regal) may not have control over which films are previewed with a feature film. That might be determined by the distributor or studio. They can add on promos for the theater (e.g., movie pass), but the film previews could be out of their hands.

Nah.

If I did though i'd be up at the movies right now

I’m not sure, but the theater (i.e., Regal) may not have control over which films are previewed with a feature film. That might be determined by the distributor or studio. They can add on promos for the theater (e.g., movie pass), but the film previews could be out of their hands.
perhaps, but they do have control over what they buy to show.. sometimes movie go to the smaller independent places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom