APB: CuseTroop | Syracusefan.com

APB: CuseTroop

OrangeTown

Starter
This fine(?) young gentleman was recently seen having the night of his life Friday with CTO (not that way!), followed by an early morning at Chuck's and a heartbreaking loss to Duke Saturday.

Last correspondence had him still drunk hopping in a cab Sunday morning looking for pizza and the car he used Friday night.

This is a semi-serious post, however, in that I do want to hear from him to ensure his return home was safe. Please check in when you see this, Adam!

I'm Alive! Barely. It's been a crazy one. Little brothers 22nd bday today, and dollar beer night at the VFW, so that's gonna be crazy. Good ol section314 is making the drive from Vermont tomorrow to have a little party. He lived in Alaska the first 2 years I was there. I'll try to post pictures, if any are appropriate

I'm Alive! Barely. It's been a crazy one. Little brothers 22nd bday today, and dollar beer night at the VFW, so that's gonna be crazy. Good ol section314 is making the drive from Vermont tomorrow to have a little party. He lived in Alaska the first 2 years I was there. I'll try to post pictures, if any are appropriate

I'd tell you to put on your drinkin shoes, but I imagine you've been sleeping in those for the past 6 days. Tonight is going to be one for the record book, my friend.

OrangeTown said:
Where are you guys at? You still in CNY Adam?

Yea, penn Yan. I fly out Friday morning

Why am I the only one drinking?

Attachments

• image-2253169150.jpg
    image-2253169150.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 77
Noone wants to see the appropriate ones...