Apologies to Everyone | Syracusefan.com

Apologies to Everyone

Orijinal

All Conference
I have to say I was completely unhappy and unimpressed with myself in how I responded in a certain thread last night. I wasn't happy with myself immediately after posting it, and left it up anyway. The thread in question was locked after my post. I don't know if the post was locked because of my post, or because of the replies to my post ...I didn't stay up to read any reactions

All I can say is that I am unhappy for my behavior and how I responded. For those of you that were affected ...and especially yo those of you implied in my post ...I sincerely apologize. I was wrong to react in the manner I did. I could have approached my thoughts in a much better way.

Suffice it to say, everyone on here has a right to their opinion, and to post thoughts and feelings on a number of subjects in regards to Cuse. Sometimes I get too fired up, and I need to learn to never post when I'm fired up, and learn to chill out and state my opinions in a much more even-tempered and cordial manner ...especially when I disagree or want to make a point.

I called out some people last night, but nobody posted anything stupid or foolish in that thread except me ...so I am calling out myself

The moderators never asked me to apologize, and I haven't been banned, but I need to say it anyway. I am sorry and I apologize.

I have to say I was completely unhappy and unimpressed with myself in how I responded in a certain thread last night. I wasn't happy with myself immediately after posting it, and left it up anyway. The thread in question was locked after my post. I don't know if the post was locked because of my post, or because of the replies to my post ...I didn't stay up to read any reactions

All I can say is that I am unhappy for my behavior and how I responded. For those of you that were affected ...and especially yo those of you implied in my post ...I sincerely apologize. I was wrong to react in the manner I did. I could have approached my thoughts in a much better way.

Suffice it to say, everyone on here has a right to their opinion, and to post thoughts and feelings on a number of subjects in regards to Cuse. Sometimes I get too fired up, and I need to learn to never post when I'm fired up, and learn to chill out and state my opinions in a much more even-tempered and cordial manner ...especially when I disagree or want to make a point.

I called out some people last night, but nobody posted anything stupid or foolish in that thread except me ...so I am calling out myself

The moderators never asked me to apologize, and I haven't been banned, but I need to say it anyway. I am sorry and I apologize.

1. Love means never having to say you're sorry.

2. Don't sweat it, you're an excellent poster.

3. Your post was not the reason for the thread being locked. It was several posts including the original one.

4. Appreciate the sentiment of your post here.

Is this a new thing? Are we supposed to start being proactive and apologizing for when we act like jerks on this board? I’m not sure we have enough bandwidth!

Just speaking for myself here but half of the fun of this board is sitting on your hands while someone goes off like a ranting lunatic...the other half is going back and reading your own posts when you were going off like a ranting lunatic.
Am I alone here?

I once sent my boss a fairly scathing email when I was beyond pissed. Fortunately for me a have a rather understanding boss, after apologizing he offered me this. When angry or worked up type out what you want to say, let it sit, come back when your emotions have calmed and see if the tone is right for what you really want to say.

Valuable lesson that was.

Orijinal, I had the very same thoughts you did about the "Syracuse sucks" posters. I loved my time in Syracuse and feel like I'm coming home every time I get off the Thruway at Exit 39.

Orijinal, I had the very same thoughts you did about the "Syracuse sucks" posters. I loved my time in Syracuse and feel like I'm coming home every time I get off the Thruway at Exit 39.
People tell me that I seem different, happier, every time I come back to Syracuse

I haven't read the thread in question (I don't think...), but was it a good drunken rant, at least? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom