APPALACHIAN ST. | Syracusefan.com

APPALACHIAN ST.

Ish88888

All American
This program is legit. Amazing the recruiting they have done. Athletic and fast and could probably go 6-6 in the ACC. What do you guys think? Solid program that has been doing it for years. If we won a recruiting battle with them, i wouldn't be embarrassed;)

They have been pretty good for most part the last 10 years or so.

This program is legit. Amazing the recruiting they have done. Athletic and fast and could probably go 6-6 in the ACC. What do you guys think? Solid program that has been doing it for years. If we won a recruiting battle with them, i wouldn't be embarrassed;)

No they wouldn't. The ACC doesn't play a 12 game schedule and they aren't that good.

no they wouldn't go 6-6 unless they had 4 built in OOC wins like BC and still they would struggle to win 2 more games.

no they wouldn't go 6-6 unless they had 4 built in OOC wins like BC and still they would struggle to win 2 more games.

Tbey are capable of beating us, ncst, virg, wake, bc, and Duke on any given day.

yes but they wouldn't win all of them in one year.. beating Iowa as it turns out doesnt mean much for NDSU either this year.

What does that add, 37 cable subscribers?

Leave program building to the G5.

I don't care who would beat who this particular season. Brand names are brand names. And they aren't one.

This stuff is nuts, the ACC is very, very talented conference. Once in a blue these other programs jump up and the ball bounces the right way with some favorable matchups.

I've been to Boone, they are fine where they are.

Them and North Dakota State should never appear on our schedule.

Ever.

upload_2016-10-13_12-14-16.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom