Apple TV + and iTunes | Syracusefan.com

Apple TV + and iTunes

4evaOrange

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
So question. I have Apple TV + app.

If I buy/rent a movie on iTunes on my phone, will I be able to play it on my TV in the Apple TV + app.

I don’t have an APPLE tv. I have Samsung.

Or in all of this BS do I need an Apple TV to do this? I only bought apple tv+ just for a couple shows. But it’s pretty useless honestly.

If I buy/rent a movie on iTunes on my phone, will I be able to play it on my TV in the Apple TV + app.

Or in all of this BS do I need an Apple TV to do this? I only bought apple tv+ just for a couple shows. But it’s pretty useless honestly.

get a Roku.

Or, you could just stream from your phone to your smart tv. Very easy to do.

Yes, as long as you have the Apple TV app, you can watch anything you rent or purchase on it.
I have the app that came with the phone.
But I wanna be able to watch it on my TV I don’t want to watch on my phone.

I can go into the app and buy/rent but I’d rather watch on my TV. So your saying I can rent on my phone and it’ll show up on my Apple TV+ app on my TV?

get a Roku.

Or, you could just stream from your phone to your smart tv. Very easy to do.
You’re talking the hdmi adapter thing to plug in my phone and the hdmi to my TV?

You’re talking the hdmi adapter thing to plug in my phone and the hdmi to my TV?
If your tv is smart, that should mean it has the ability to connect to your home network. Should be via a wireless connection.

If your phone is also on your home wireless network, you should be able to cast content from apps on your phone to your PC.

No special adapters or hardware required.

If your tv is smart, that should mean it has the ability to connect to your home network. Should be via a wireless connection.

If your phone is also on your home wireless network, you should be able to cast content from apps on your phone to your PC.

No special adapters or hardware required.
The problem is that everything I see is that I need Apple TV.

I can’t even get to anything in Apple TV +. Yes everything is logged together. But Apple TV is different from Apple TV +.

On your Samsung TV, there should already be an Apple TV+ app already downloaded.

All the content from your phone will be available on the TV app.

On your Samsung TV, there should already be an Apple TV+ app already downloaded.

All the content from your phone will be available on the TV app.
But it isn’t. Cause I got stuff on my phone that I bought years and years ago but it doesn’t show in the tv app

But it isn’t. Cause I got stuff on my phone that I bought years and years ago but it doesn’t show in the tv app
That’s weird because every film I’ve purchased is available on my Samsung television via the Apple TV app.

And you sign in on both with the same Apple id?

You probably have multiple Apple IDs that you have used to make purchases with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom