archidiagno walk | Syracusefan.com

archidiagno walk

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
If you want to overlook the tackle of cooney (by archidiagno) I think I can grasp it. Not understand it, but grasp it. The ref may have thought Cooney was flopping - which would just be terrible timing to all of a sudden decide players were flopping after what was called throughout the game... but i digress, i grasp it.

I do understand the no call on rak because it was a hustle play for the ball, but adding it to the mix makes it worse.

What I dont understand is the Archidiagno walk. He got the ball turned around and realized he was surrounded by Syracuse players. I think he was going to pass right away, but quickly found out he had no where to go. He didnt dribble. It was a clear walk which led them to the layup. I just dont understand how that could be missed. And it was a clear advantage for Nova.

I played the video over and over and over. Slowed it down, too. He didn't walk.

yes he did. In a much worse fashion than the Gbinje walk earlier in the game.

was in a rush earlier, so i couldnt explain it.

He caught the ball going towards the baseline pivoted, turned back aroud ready to pass, saw defenders took a step, its a travel at that point, dribbled and passed.

Thats how i saw it and im sticking to it. especially if Gbinje and I believe Kjo traveled the second they caught the ball earlier in the game.

I'm glad that you clarified which walk you were referring to, because Arcidiacono walked a few times, to go with his incessant grabbing/arm-slapping, and warding/pushing off on offense (all uncalled, of course).

I can't stand that guy. I'm getting Aaron Craft flashbacks!

I like guys like that when they're on my team. I don't like 'em when I reffing and there's 5 minutes to go in a 30 point game and they're still playing that way.

was in a rush earlier, so i couldnt explain it.

He caught the ball going towards the baseline pivoted, turned back aroud ready to pass, saw defenders took a step, its a travel at that point, dribbled and passed.

Thats how i saw it and im sticking to it. especially if Gbinje and I believe Kjo traveled the second they caught the ball earlier in the game.

I don't think G traveled on that call, but I'd like to see it again.

While the Jugheads busy themselves aligning against him, he's snuck off with Veronica to sample some light beer and watch Breaking Bad.

While the Jugheads busy themselves aligning against him, he's snuck off with Veronica to sample some light beer and watch Breaking Bad.
Took me a sec Cap! (I think he is down with Betty)

Took me a sec Cap! (I think he is down with Betty)

My man, don't get me wrong. It's wholesome family goodness. He just needed a break from the barrage mostly brought on by refs he had no control over. It would likely be rated PG, so that parents could explain that light beer is evil until 3 years after you can be paid with our tax dollars to kill and/or be killed. He doesn't live in a state where the folks would be more peaceful and less likely to shank him in the cafeteria line. You and I are in those states, yet even you want to give him a shiv!

It's been a painful 2 days of sports for me, I could use a comic book to go along with the other pain relief that helps me keep things in proper perspective. The "bad posters" some folks tell legends of have scared away good posters like rookie of the year candidate, Jesus, and I aim to spread a message of acceptance and love in their stead. Think about Beavis and Butthead watching Spoonman, Jeremy, and Man in the Box(I am grateful they liked each of them). Let the warmth fill your heart. Avoid the pull of the darkside as much as that of the payside. Like the American hero Andrew Jackson, we must each kill the payside inside of us before it kills our true selves.

Maybe one day Eddie will dedicate the song "Love Boat Captain" to me at a show. "I know it's already been sung,... can't be said enough"

My man, don't get me wrong. It's wholesome family goodness. He just needed a break from the barrage mostly brought on by refs he had no control over. It would likely be rated PG, so that parents could explain that light beer is evil until 3 years after you can be paid with our tax dollars to kill and/or be killed. He doesn't live in a state where the folks would be more peaceful and less likely to shank him in the cafeteria line. You and I are in those states, yet even you want to give him a shiv!

It's been a painful 2 days of sports for me, I could use a comic book to go along with the other pain relief that helps me keep things in proper perspective. The "bad posters" some folks tell legends of have scared away good posters like rookie of the year candidate, Jesus, and I aim to spread a message of acceptance and love in their stead. Think about Beavis and Butthead watching Spoonman, Jeremy, and Man in the Box(I am grateful they liked each of them). Let the warmth fill your heart. Avoid the pull of the darkside as much as that of the payside. Like the American hero Andrew Jackson, we must each kill the payside inside of us before it kills our true selves.

Maybe one day Eddie will dedicate the song "Love Boat Captain" to me at a show. "I know it's already been sung,... can't be said enough"

4:48am. Must be a painful 2 days...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom