Are the Bills throwing up a smokescreen w/Nassib as 41st pick? | Syracusefan.com

Are the Bills throwing up a smokescreen w/Nassib as 41st pick?

No, that's what Millhouse will do if they pick him.

Funny. When i was with Doug Marrone on Saturday night, I asked him about Ryan -- and about the Bills' draft thoughts in general. He literally laughed at me (in a very nice way) for asking the question. He rightfully was not going to tip the team's hand at some random charity event in Syracuse!

No, that's what Millhouse will do if they pick him.
It's all part of the finally bottom out and get the no one pick I'm a better draft year plan

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ok... so while I am not sure if Nassib has an NFL future, taking a crappy game (Rutgers) and making that the basis for a comparison is misleading.

Love that Bills fans on that site would rather have EJ Manuel. Excuse me while I die from laughing. Want to watch a QB have a terrible game? Watch Manuel against NC State this year. Yikes

Love that Bills fans on that site would rather have EJ Manuel. Excuse me while I die from laughing. Want to watch a QB have a terrible game? Watch Manuel against NC State this year. Yikes

Totally agree, it is one thing to have doubts on Nassib but to then follow up with wanting Manuel is ridiculous. If the Bills drafted Manuel, you might as well just fire Marrone now, that dude is not the answer and won't even play for a team for at least 2 years.

I think it's funny that the Bills historically avoid SU players like the plague (Hell, they even had Gary Anderson and cut him in camp), and now they have a very Orange coaching staff and might possibly use a high draft pick on Nassib.

Totally agree, it is one thing to have doubts on Nassib but to then follow up with wanting Manuel is ridiculous. If the Bills drafted Manuel, you might as well just fire Marrone now, that dude is not the answer and won't even play for a team for at least 2 years.
Kind of similar to McNabb's draft year except this is occurring further down the draft list.

Anyone remember Akelei (sp) Smith? He blew people away with his measurables much like Manual would because of his athletic prowess. Problem was...Smith couldn't play and Manuel is so inconsistent, IMO, he isn't worth the risk of using an early round pick for him.

EJ Manuel has a qb rating of 150+ all three years and he has mobility. People let the perfect be the enemy of the good with QB rating. Guys with better college qb ratings tend to be better pros (Wilson). Guys like Gabbert and Locker whose college ratings suck, tend to suck in the NFL. That's why I think Glennon will suck.

Nassib moved up a lot his senior year good for him. Manuel's rating all three years were better than nassib's senior year.

I don't think any of these guys are going to be any good in the NFL but if I had to take somebody, I'd probably take Manuel. Hard to tell what Smith will do when he doesn't have all day to throw. Barkley, meh. Glennon is terrible. Wilson is a question mark.

I'd want a guy with a 150+ rating. In this group, it's smith, barkley and manuel. tough call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom