Are there any viable recruits | Syracusefan.com

Are there any viable recruits

Niastri

Two Time Iggy Award Winner: Edwards for Three!
With our guys who are leaving, are we still involved with any recruits coming in as freshman '21?

I know '22 was supposed to be our big year, any chance we break through with a kid from '21? Are we still involved even?

Or is it only hope an unexpected late commit like Anselem or (going back) Watkins?

Last edited:
With our guys who are leaving, are we still involved with any recruits coming in as freshman '21?

I know '22 was supposed to be our big year, any chance we break through with a kid from '21? Are we still involved even?

Or is it only hope an unexpected late commit like Anselem or (going back) Watkins?
It's portal time. The time for recruits from high school has come and gone.

Would it kill us to even attempt reaching out to Bates or Aidoo?

With all the open spots on the roster I think it would be best to get a couple freshman instead of 6 transfers...If a big recruit could come with Benny would be ideal, imo.

Thats the best case scenario, imo.

I like this kid out of Rochester. Don't think he was able to get the exposure he needed but will be interesting to see where he ends up and what he does. Decent looking player though.

i know its just 2 points...but would be nice to get a dunker. paltry number of dunks last season and some of them really seemed to impact the game.

If Woody goes, how about Hameir Wright for a one year depth forward?
Knows our players. Staff knows him. He knows the zone.
would have to accept lesser role but he can end career close to home.

Tamar Bates: "I wanted to play for a black head coach"

If JB retired and Red Autry took over, do we have a shot?

Boy, the s@&$ storm that would hit if a white kid said he wanted to play for a white coach. I f’n hate the double standard.

Boy, the s@&$ storm that would hit if a white kid said he wanted to play for a white coach. I f’n hate the double standard.

I won't be engaging in a race conversation.

I was just imparting the fact that we are highly unlikely to recruit Blake.

I'm afraid to hit like...Don't want to be labelled...lol What a world this has become.

Its the player’s choice and unfortunately may cost him multiple great opportunities

Lol. Yeah, the respective races’ histories and experiences in this country are totally the same too.

Got an issue with HBCU’s too?

Think any kids picked Georgetown or Temple or Arkansas back in the 80s-90s for that reason?

Last edited:
If Woody goes, how about Hameir Wright for a one year depth forward?
Knows our players. Staff knows him. He knows the zone.
would have to accept lesser role but he can end career close to home.
He cant shoot a lick. No thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom