Are you ready for a Dude article? | Syracusefan.com

Are you ready for a Dude article?

Man that dude has unbelievable sources!

He couldn't at least wait until Thanksgiving is over before putting out his Christmas wish list? That, moreso than expansion and debt, is ruining this country. Thanksgiving is being eliminated!

Dude's got his finger on the pulse of the nation ... from his mother's basement in Morgantown. :p

Anyone else getting nervous ?

That article made me as nervous as a Detroit Tiger pitcher when ARod or Granderson came to the plate during the playoffs.

Dude has about the same batting average on this stuff.

Wow, just think of our windfall. The five remaining schools will will pocket 450 million in exit fees!

ACC will be the conference with the best damn facilities!

my favorite part was when he said the Big1 and the SEC would not likely expand beyond 16 teams because of antitrust and congressional interference then in the next paragraph he said his best guess is that UVA, GT and NC would go to the big Ten creating 17 teams...lol

ACC will be the conference with the best damn facilities!

We can have field turf on top of our field turf!!!!

Syracuse left out? UNC to the BiG without another NC school? BWAAAAhahahahahahaha!

he also said that Notre dame could not save the ACC because they have a contractual in with the BCS and the Orange bowl and have no reason to share that with the ACC, of course failing to mention that the ACC owns the orange bowl and Notre dame would be one of the teams playing against the ACC. he seems to hate the ACC for sure

We can have field turf on top of our field turf!!!!

Syracuse left out? UNC to the BiG without another NC school? BWAAAAhahahahahahaha!

The 17 team Big 10 was my favorite part. I assume he won't be giving Delany his overdue lesson in Prime #'s. just tell him 17 is divisible by 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guy is an assclown.

He contradicts himself in that article. first claiming that Virginia Tech has reopened lines of communication with the SEC, then stating that Virginia Tech would need to be convinced the ACC is not viable in order to leave. Wouldn't they already think that if they were talking to the SEC? Why would they need to be convinced?

The 17 team Big 10 was my favorite part. I assume he won't be giving Delany his overdue lesson in Prime #'s. just tell him 17 is divisible by 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm trying to figure out what he meant by a 17 team B10. He alludes to PedSt and the Clery Act. Does he think there is a chance PedSt gets booted at some point?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

monkey_poo.jpg

I almost feel sorry for this 'Dude'. College football is his Middle-Earth. Maybe he sees himself as Gollum? The only thing he wrote that was credible was that nothing will happen over the holiday. Nice shiite Sherlock, I mean Gollum.

Disappointed. I thought this was going to be Lebowski related.

Another exciting update from the WVU hyperfan information warfare dept:

1) I guess I'm confused. After all, BC is joining the Big 10 by next week according to one of our own insiders.

2) The Big 10 conference has actually received applications for membership from UVA, UNC, and Georgia Tech while FSU, Clemson, UNC, NC State and Virginia Tech have contacted the SEC about potential membership.

Should be an interesting ACC conference call as they decide on strategies.

3) ND would be losing its conference home for all sports except football and needs to schedule 5 more games a year and get new bowl tie ins; yet ND apparently hasn't contacted the Big 10. And apparently will move its programs to the Big 12?

Why does that sound questionable?

4) The remaining ACC schools at this moment: SU, Pitt, BC, Wake, Duke would split 450 million dollars (?) and perhaps could add UConn and Navy and perhaps some BB schools like GT, Vill, St Johns and perhaps some other schools?

5) According to the "dude", everyone is running out the door but poor VT hasn't gotten the memo that UVA, GT are "all but done deals" to the Big 10, with UNC likely number 17.

a) Does this sound likely: UVA and GT have both applied to the Big 10, yet VT is "unlikely to accept an SEC invitation while the ACC remains viable."

Does this sound likely: UNC applies to the Big 10 and UVA and GT are all but done deals but poor UNC is only being considered "as insurance against potential U.S. Department of Education sanctions against PSU"?

6) "The Big 12 is clearly the 4th choice of both FSU and Clemson and the conference would be lucky to have FSU and Clemson fall to them."

Probably the only part of the post that has the ring of truth. Since they are waiting for an SEC invite, perhaps the SEC may go to 18 to match the Big 10?

look on brightside, basketball tourney comes back to NYC for sure.

Not sure I believe a prediction of the future where Pitt, Boston College, Duke, Wake, and Syracuse are all left out.

Dude's got his finger on the pulse of the nation ... from his mother's basement in Morgantown. :p

Dude doesn't live in Morgantown. He lives in some little hole in far southern West Virginia. Guy has unbelievable butthurt from WVU being spurned by the ACC. He lives to see the ACC destroyed. That's some sick sh%t brother. Almost as sick as the WVU fan who wants to see a couple of Georgia Tech posters die and descend into the pits of hell for their role in debunking the kookiest of the WVU "insiders".

Not sure I believe a prediction of the future where Pitt, Boston College, Duke, Wake, and Syracuse are all left out.

Pitt has to be left out though. There is no WVU Superconference fantasy where Pitt doesn't get left out. It would be unthinkable.

I'm trying to figure out what he meant by a 17 team B10. He alludes to PedSt and the Clery Act. Does he think there is a chance PedSt gets booted at some point?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
there was talks that Penn St would have their accreditation removed with the whole Sandusky thing (institutional control). If Penn St lost their accreditation, many think Big 10 would have to, or want to, drop them from the conference.