Area food recommendations | Syracusefan.com

Area food recommendations

CUSENEPA

Walk On
I am coming up for Pitt game and am looking for recommendations for a post game dinner. Please share any suggestions

I am coming up for Pitt game and am looking for recommendations for a post game dinner. Please share any suggestions

BTW, I'm going to move this to the football board. You'll get more responses there.

Kitty Hoynes or Blarney Stone.

Favorite types of food? One thing the Syracuse area isn't lacking for is restaurants.
I like all foods. Maybe somewhere that you can also drink that's not too crazy. There might be a child with us. Thanks for any feedback!

Vito's!

Brand new.

Bridge Street.

Dark Horse in Dewitt. Great food but often packed after a game.
Empire Brewing Company (downtown)- good food and beer selection.
The Mission if you like Mexican.

Depending on where you are staying there are many other options...

Blarney for beers and the #1 burgers and wings in Cuse

Kitty Hoynes for beers and great fish fries/burgers as well.

If your passing thru Moravia, NY grab some slices from Giuseppe's Pizza. Not a sit down place, grab em and go, you wont be disappointed.

I always recommend Santangelos in Liverpool to out of town guest if you're trying to get away from campus but within 15-20 minutes. Great Italian food with other dishes. They have a bar as does most of the restaurants. Also others not mentioned yet.

Dinosaur BBQ - in Syracuse a must go to place but it'll be crowded with a long wait after the game if you don't mind waiting.
Pastabilities - downtown, will also be crowded.

The Chop House - Waring Rd, southeast side of the city

Lemon grass - downtown. thai food and steaks.

Texas de Brazil - in Destiny USA mall. Kinda expensive but all you can eat meats, salads and fixings.

Delmonicos Italian steakhouse - east side of city.

Nick and Angelos - Liverpool north of the city

Basil Leaf - north of the city and a personal favorite

Coppertop - if you're looking for a more casual setting but it can be crowded. one west of the city and one north.

Last edited:
The Chop House - Waring Rd, southwest side of the city

Waring Rd is the southeast side of the city.

I'll be going to Delmonico's. My favorite restaurant. Game is early enough to miss the normal Saturday night dinner rush.

The Chop House - Waring Rd, southwest side of the city

Waring Rd is the southeast side of the city.

depends on whether you have the map right side up or not. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom