Armory Square Parking/Trolley Lot | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Armory Square Parking/Trolley Lot

I've never had an issue parking near the dome for football with the exception of the Clemson game our first year in the ACC. There is an SU owned open lot on Harrison between University and S. Crouse. $15 to park and tailgate on gameday, last season anyway.

Cusefan0307 said:
Funny you bring that up. I've lived in Syracuse for 12 years now almost, and everytime I leave the dome for Football, basketball etc... Everyone takes a left down Harrison and waits in traffic for sometimes over an hour just to get onto 81 to 690 or the Thruway. We have season ticket holders for both sports that have been going to games for years, and I never understand why anyone tries to get on the highway off of Harrison street. The better way to go is skip Harrison, go down until you reach Erie Blvd, and get on 81 or 690 that way. Also much easier to park/tailgate/ go to marshall street if you park near Euclid or University AVE. That being said, now I am going to have to wait in traffic after the Duke game because I gave everyone my secret.
Im not a local so thats the way i go too. I dont know any other way. It was good when you used to be to come early and park on the street right near the Dome. Not anymore. I always counted on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom