Army Attendance | Syracusefan.com

Army Attendance

Someone had to start this.

Ticket pricing on ticketmaster is absolutely ridiculous lol a lone ticket in the last row of 301 is over $70.
Huh, there are a ton of tickets available that are dirt cheap.

Reactions: CIL
The map is looking more sparse than WMU, but I can't tell... The away lower bowl looks very empty at this time

We'll probably get our Axe update today or tomorrow

Someone had to start this.

Ticket pricing on ticketmaster is absolutely ridiculous lol a lone ticket in the last row of 301 is over $70.

Should be the best attended game this year but your talking probably mid 30s actual buts in seats maybe a little more. Despite the 3-0 record just still isn't a ton of buzz locally though it's picking up.

Should be the best attended game this year but your talking probably mid 30s actual buts in seats maybe a little more. Despite the 3-0 record just still isn't a ton of buzz locally though it's picking up.
How many butts in the seats do you think there were for Directional Michigan?

Huh, there are a ton of tickets available that are dirt cheap.
Guess its just my section then, my fault

That crowd was noticeably smaller than Colgate. I guessed around 25k, maybe a few more.
Yeah I was thinking that too - big increase to get to 32ish for a noon game against a name but not program opponent.

Students have been great although noon game hurts that section. Community really needs to PICK IT UP!! This team is damn fun to watch! If we get competent referees, it will be your best 3 hours of your weekend.

A noon start is a crusher for attendance in this type of game. If SU had gotten the CW late afternoon slot or say the 7 or so ACC Network slot (assuming there is one) I think your talking 2-3K more people at least.

Guessing 36K announced for this one. Assuming we win, no excuse for the Clemson game to not be 45K at least, don’t care if it’s noon or that Clemson could be 2-2. I may be disappointed but it SHOULD be that high, with it also being Homecoming Weekend

Guessing 36K announced for this one. Assuming we win, no excuse for the Clemson game to not be 45K at least, don’t care if it’s noon or that Clemson could be 2-2. I may be disappointed but it SHOULD be that high, with it also being Homecoming Weekend
45 K in the building? For me the announced crowd means squat. I like to know how many people are actually there and I agree with Cusefan 88 the removal of some seats will help (a little) with this issue.

45K is doable if Clemson wins on Sat, if they don't I think low 40K's is probably the ceiling and even that might be a stretch.

45K is doable if Clemson wins on Sat, if they don't I think low 40K's is probably the ceiling and even that might be a stretch.
Also depends if we are ranked. If we somehow sneak in to Top 25 that will boost attendance a couple thousand.

Disagree, homecoming , 4-0 Orange , Still the name Clemson means something, I believe we will get 45 easy barring a loss to Army .Two things
1 monitoring TM there is steady movement for Army. Hard to get precise , they are doing the every other row on the high upper deck.
2 Last year a lot of tickets went the last few days before NC state. I believe people are getting more familiar with the supply demand ticket pricing and wait to see if there is a drop.

Last edited:
disagree, homecoming , 4-0 Orange , Still the name Clemson means something, I believe we will get 45 easy barring a loss to Army .Two things
1 monitoring TM there is steady movement for Army. Hard to get precise , they are doing the every other row on the high upper deck.
2 Last year a lot of tickets went the last few days before NC state. I believe people are getting more familiar with the supply demand ticket pricing and wait to see if there is a drop.

That could be true but remember that NC State game last year there was a night game and SU promoted the ever loving crap out of it. Not saying a decent amount of tickets wont move late especially for Army as some buzz builds but Clemson losing this week and the Noon kick will be major weights around the neck of a 45K+ attendance number.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom