Army Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
as reviewed shrader ran 25 times and got hit about 7-8 times last week.. Thats not a huge load of hits.
Not to you it isn't. You're not playing. Shrader himself admitted after the game that the game plan beat him up pretty good.

It's kind of a military M.O. Yes, the cadets will be disciplined. If not, the country may have bigger issues, more important than football.
It's also because the coaching staff hammers home the very true idea that we need to control the things that we can control.

Army football players are not known to be the most disciplined of cadets. :)

ACC huddle was very complementary of Syracuse and Garrett Shrader today they all said Shrader is going to be in the conversation for end-of-the-year awards.

Come hang with me in the football chat!!
Joined last week, but the chat information was ahead of my you tube tv feed, so I had to bow out. Others may have the same issue?

I bought new Orange shoes but I'm afraid to wear them...

Joined last week, but the chat information was ahead of my you tube tv feed, so I had to bow out. Others may have the same issue?
I do, but I still enjoy the real time conversations since I live so far away. I just sort of delay looking for a few seconds after each play.

That crowd shot. Wow. Hopefully it fills up a bit more. That is embarrassing.

He sucks and they suck, Herbie and Mcadouche both picked Purdue to win last week. Whatever

Does anybody track their pics? I would love to know what Herbie‘s record is. If it’s terrible, I’ll put it on the college Gameday sign when they’re in cues next weekend.

Anybody have any ideas on watching/listening to the game? I’ve got regular cable (without ACCN) and ESPN+ but am out of luck there

They will go for it..hold em and break that record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors