Army Pregame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Army Pregame Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Army
Saturday, February 25, 2017 | 12:00 pm
ACCNX / TWCS

The game will be televised on the Time Warner Sports Channel in New York State. You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

C5SK0G4XUAAiY8s.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting timing on the article, especially with his "lack" of production on Saturday (according to others). I like what he offers when he's on the field and he's still learning the college game. I'm not sure why people it's so easy for people to jump on performance(s) after 2 games. I'd like to see him be able to keep his composure better. He could have been flagged for some late activity vs Albany and I remember it a couple more times last year. He got a flag vs Maryland in the NCAA tournament which gave the ball back to the Terps and took the wind out of any 2nd half comeback for the Orange.

Hopefully he continues to develope and is a major contributor in late April/May

Interesting timing on the article, especially with his "lack" of production on Saturday (according to others). I like what he offers when he's on the field and he's still learning the college game. I'm not sure why people it's so easy for people to jump on performance(s) after 2 games. I'd like to see him be able to keep his composure better. He could have been flagged for some late activity vs Albany and I remember it a couple more times last year. He got a flag vs Maryland in the NCAA tournament which gave the ball back to the Terps and took the wind out of any 2nd half comeback for the Orange.

Hopefully he continues to develope and is a major contributor in late April/May

I agree with the extra caricular, it's a hard position to play at X and you have to make many more decisions where playing Offensive Midfield as a Yong player is much easier, also I think you have to analyse the league he came from in High School, compared to something like the MIAA etc, that's why I have been surprised that we haven't seen Wisnauskas as yet. With that said I think Solomon will keep building and he'll be the quarter back next year. I like the way the coaching staff give this responsibility to young players so that we will have players in place in the future that have big game experience e.g. Mellen last year and DiPietro this season.

Not a big fan in the change of length of this preview pressers. In previous years they were usually at least 4+ minutes long and in most cases were 5-6 minutes of questions.

Not a big fan in the change of length of this preview pressers. In previous years they were usually at least 4+ minutes long and in most cases were 5-6 minutes of questions.

On the bright side, nobody got hurt or transferred since last week.

On the bright side, nobody got hurt or transferred since last week.

LOL good point. However, still a little less then 24 hours before the start of the game so let's not celebrate yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom