Army tailgate! Be there or be square | Syracusefan.com

Army tailgate! Be there or be square

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Yeah I know not exactly original.

Hey gang next weekend’s army tailgate in an attempt to give the regulars a break, those who put on these tailgates/get togethers each home game with these amazing shin digs, well it will be mostly catered by our fantastic foodie guy Chris the caterer.

Getting this thread going now to get anyone interested to rsvp sooner vs later to get our numbers together for the caterer (mods please lock the thread up on top). I’ll start with my, 20!

Plz rsvp here with the numbers you expect in your group. Specific food items to be listed later, but will be a combination of breakfast items as well as some lunch delicacies. Early favorites are chicken Riggy’s, pulled pork, beer-basted brats, and some breakfast sandwich sliders with more to come, with the final menu to be finalized in the very near future.

Look forward to seeing everybody, and go SU beat army!

Last edited:

Hey gang next weekend’s army tailgate in an attempt to give the regulars who put on this and get together this amazing shin dig each game, it will be mostly catered by our fantastic foodie guy Chris the caterer.

Getting this thread going now to get anyone interested to rsvp sooner vs later to get our numbers together for the caterer (mods please lock the thread up on top).

Plz rsvp here with the numbers you expect in your group. Specific food items to be listed later, but will be a combination of breakfast items as well as some lunch delicacies. Early favorites are chicken Riggy’s, pulled pork, beer-basted brats, and some breakfast sandwich sliders with more to come, with the final menu to be finalized in the very near future.

15 friends and family for me -Thanks!

Hey gang next weekend’s army tailgate in an attempt to give the regulars a break, those who put on these tailgates/get togethers each home game with these amazing shin digs, well it will be mostly catered by our fantastic foodie guy Chris the caterer.

Getting this thread going now to get anyone interested to rsvp sooner vs later to get our numbers together for the caterer (mods please lock the thread up on top). I’ll start with my 8

Bville proud
3 rSVPing for army

Cancel the two additional. Back down to just the two of us.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom