Army tailgate! Be there or be square | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Army tailgate! Be there or be square

TM 1
10th MTN Association 10-14
Syr Mets won't be there (SWB in town)

Last edited:
2 for me. I know I'm 0-2 on actually showing up this season, my mom has some health stuff going on that's caused me to cancel plans last minute. I am 100% planning on being there this weekend.

Okay I’m expecting to have multiple morning drinks with you this week

Hope everything ends up being okay with your mom

See yah Saturday my man

Yeah I know not exactly original.

Hey gang next weekend’s army tailgate in an attempt to give the regulars a break, those who put on these tailgates/get togethers each home game with these amazing shin digs, well it will be mostly catered by our fantastic foodie guy Chris the caterer.

Getting this thread going now to get anyone interested to rsvp sooner vs later to get our numbers together for the caterer (mods please lock the thread up on top). I’ll start with my, 20!

Plz rsvp here with the numbers you expect in your group. Specific food items to be listed later, but will be a combination of breakfast items as well as some lunch delicacies. Early favorites are chicken Riggy’s, pulled pork, beer-basted brats, and some breakfast sandwich sliders with more to come, with the final menu to be finalized in the very near future.

Look forward to seeing everybody, and go SU beat army!
Stetson=5

Ok gang menu is finalized!

-Home fried potatoes made on site
-Western egg scramble made on site
-Sausage egg n cheese bkfst sliders
-Chris The caterers world famous chicken riggies
-pulled pork bbq sandwiches
-Hoffmans coneys
-Hoffman’s franks
-beer basted brats sautéed with Wisconsin spices (dogs, coneys and Frank’s with sauerkraut on the side, if desired)
-dessert from legendary Nell to be named later

Game on ladies and gents, see you Saturday morning between the 9 AM starting time with a closed down at 11:30, this on the way to the Cuse being 4–0!

Yeah I know not exactly original.

Hey gang next weekend’s army tailgate in an attempt to give the regulars a break, those who put on these tailgates/get togethers each home game with these amazing shin digs, well it will be mostly catered by our fantastic foodie guy Chris the caterer.

Getting this thread going now to get anyone interested to rsvp sooner vs later to get our numbers together for the caterer (mods please lock the thread up on top). I’ll start with my, 20!

Plz rsvp here with the numbers you expect in your group. Specific food items to be listed later, but will be a combination of breakfast items as well as some lunch delicacies. Early favorites are chicken Riggy’s, pulled pork, beer-basted brats, and some breakfast sandwich sliders with more to come, with the final menu to be finalized in the very near future.

Look forward to seeing everybody, and go SU beat army!
Just one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom