As good as basketball gets on the planet Earth... | Syracusefan.com

As good as basketball gets on the planet Earth...

Spurs vs. Warriors tonight. Worth staying up for (10:30 start) if you are snowed in again tomorrow and don't have to get up early.

Yeah, I'll be watching, but it's a bummer that Duncan will miss the game due to some type of knee soreness.

Don' forget the Kansas Jayhawks weekly Monday night game. Every Monday. Next year ESPN is changing the name to Big Kansas Monday.

Don' forget the Kansas Jayhawks weekly Monday night game. Every Monday. Next year ESPN is changing the name to Big Kansas Monday.

It's the Big 12, who else are they going to show? People thought I was kidding when I said the conference tournament is basically the Carrier Classic for KU.

spurs arent in the same league as the warriors with or without duncan playing . its a beat down of epic proportions.

Actually Iowa state has been the star of big Monday lately.

only guy in the league that Leonard can't guard is Curry.

Nobody can. He's got the best handle in the history of basketball. It's better than his shooting. It's what separates him. He's the best player in the world. I don't think it's close, and he plays defense now too.

he couldn't guard Draymond either, nor could Aldridge. Pop was catatonic.
Aldridge is going to be an interesting case down the road and make all Spurs (and NBA) fans further appreciate the understated genius that is Tim Duncan.

Aldridge is going to be an interesting case down the road and make all Spurs (and NBA) fans further appreciate the understated genius that is Tim Duncan.

Agreed. I think Timmy makes a difference last night, especially as they came out to start the 2nd half with 5 straight to cut it to 10. But the Warriors are just too quick for them, with shooters at every position. And Aldridge was very pedestrian the whole night, he looked like a free agent bust actually. The Warriors roll to the title again it would seem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom