At Wake | Syracusefan.com

At Wake

Headmaster 9

2nd String
Obie9 and I made the drive for a NC basketball filled weekend. We are slowly making our rounds to see a game in all ACC venues- did Big East back now have new places to visit.

We are bringing 6 of our relocated family to the Wake game today thanks to Texan Mark for group ticket deal. Looking forward to a great game in a new to us place . Go Orange!

Headmaster 9 said:
Obie9 and I made the drive for a NC basketball filled weekend. We are slowly making our rounds to see a game in all ACC venues- did Big East back now have new places to visit. We are bringing 6 of our relocated family to the Wake game today thanks to Texan Mark for group ticket deal. Looking forward to a great game in a new to us place . Go Orange!

Have fun guys.

Obie9 and I made the drive for a NC basketball filled weekend. We are slowly making our rounds to see a game in all ACC venues- did Big East back now have new places to visit.
!

Part of my bucket list when I retire. Including football. Enjoy!

ROOT ROOT ROOT!

For my part, I am surrounding the team and coaches with light and love. But I keep leaving out Chinoso. My bad. It shall be corrected. It IS corrected!

We are bringing 6 of our relocated family to the Wake game today thanks to Texan Mark for group ticket deal. Looking forward to a great game in a new to us place . Go Orange!

Bummed I didn't meet you at Atlantis...or maybe I did and didn't know you were Headmaster. Have a great time Headmaster 9

It's your job to MAKE SURE that SU wins!

Bummed I didn't meet you at Atlantis...or maybe I did and didn't know you were Headmaster. Have a great time Headmaster 9
Think we met at the bar in the coral tower w cusetroop. We didn't stay long cuz we're heading to another game

Think we met at the bar in the coral tower w cusetroop. We didn't stay long cuz we're heading to another game

Crap, not sure I knew you were headmaster.

It was a pleasure meeting you on Saturday Headmaster!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom